Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This loser is still here?
Yes, I am. I have now been part of dinks for just over a year. I have enjoyed most of it. I am glad I was able to find a community after the one I was in died. I started off here as a ph nerd, but found TTT and now have way too much time on that server. Ever since I hit regular, I knew that I wanted to help out, but I didn't really know anyone (I got regular within a month of playing) so I couldn't get a sponsor and I probably would've gotten denied if I had applied when I first planned to. After I actually got comfortable in the community, I eventually applied for Trusted, then Tmod. I have made friends and done some dumbs in the past year. I have learned a lot from my dumbs and I have enjoyed spending time with friends online both on server and outside games. Overall, thanks for everything so far and I hope to stay here for a while longer. I'm going to mention specific people, if I didn't ping you, I probably couldn't think of anything to say.
@Mother Nuru. - Thanks for putting up with my shit on ph and not banning me
@Dildo Shwaggins - Thanks for sponsoring my trusted app and training me. I really never mentioned how much that meant to me at the time.
@"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" and @Kale  - Thanks for dealing with my bullshit
@daeganislegit - Thanks for being by my side during all the shit that happened while we were trusted. All the shit with those troll groups probably would have made me lose my shit if you weren't there to keep me sane.
@Nicol Bolas - Thanks for being my #1 abuser.
@Penguinslayer4 - Thanks for dealing with my bullshit and being my #2 abuser.
@"Cake" - Thanks for scarring me for life with your reports
@"ZeroForksGiven" - Thanks for showing me map secrets and doing dumb shit with me
quick question.
who are you?
why are you gay?

also what do mean by "thanks for dealing with my bullshit", we still do.

Huh
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(01-13-2020, 06:21 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: @Nicol Bolas - Thanks for being my #1 abuser.

Are you telling me I finally beat penguin at something? HELL YEAH
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-13-2020, 06:56 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 06:21 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: @Nicol Bolas - Thanks for being my #1 abuser.

Wins.
(01-13-2020, 06:56 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

I can take that win back at any fucking moment so don't test me boy.
(01-13-2020, 06:21 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: @"Cake" - Thanks for scarring me for life with your reports

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
I have way more now too
When yo boi started on Ph but no ph thanks ;-;, good job on your year bro <3
ur welcome
Where's my fucking tag, fuck you.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
who the fuck is zoreo
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver