Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said I'd do this
Ingame Name: Evee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195441188

Time Played: 13 days 21 hours

When First Joined: December 25, 2016, but wasn't active till around September of 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available most times throughout the day/night and I play whenever I get bored so basically any time. EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I sometimes gag/mute people who use racial slurs when there are no dead staff or no staff online, and I want to be able to help out more than gagging the occasional racist by being able to stop people from continued rdm, especially considering I often find myself online late at night when a lot of staff have gone to sleep. I know all the important ulx commands and I would take reports as a priority over the game. I know all of the punishments for breaking the rules and I write ban requests sometimes. I'd be willing to get on the server if pinged on discord, even if its late at night.

Why you want to help the community: I want to be able to reduce the amount of toxicity and rdm on our server. I really like this TTT server and it's pretty much the only game I play. I find myself being rdmed literally daily and I think a lot of people could relate, I want to be able to make some people's TTT experiences a little less toxic and annoying, especially considering a lot of people don't get slain for rdming because there is no staff on. I want to be able to help staff members who are swamped with reports and get killed because someone else decided to break the rules. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I got banned in 2016 I cant remember what for but it was because I just got gmod and was going ham I honestly don't even remember it. I was banned about 5 months ago for rdm and leave. (couldn't find the posts) I also was banned for harassing .ceebeast and I really do apologize I was being immature and rude when I should have just walked away and I won't be making that mistake again.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: I had just got a laptop for Christmas and I downloaded gmod and it was one of the first servers I'd ever played on and then a few months ago I checked my history tab in gmod and decided to play it again.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Done!

Other: I know in the past I had a reputation as an rdmer and a troller. I just want everyone to know that I really have changed. I don't rdm intentionally and I am a lot calmer on the server than I used to be. I have read the entirety of the !motd and remember it very well and I think I could be helpful to the Dinkleberg ttt staff :3
Cool
You haven't filled out/submitted the required scenarios nor put the part of the format that says "Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ." Please do this or this application is invalid. 
(01-13-2020, 11:57 PM)Gabe Wrote: You haven't filled out/submitted the required scenarios nor put the part of the format that says "Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ." Please do this or this application is invalid. 

All done! forgot to post it.
Cool
-1 from me, I appreciate and understand your eagerness to help the community. But you've only been unbanned for 3 days from your ban for the .ceebeast thing. Not much time to really see any improvement in behavior.

Here's a link to all your bans: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...:195441188
(01-13-2020, 11:27 PM)Evee Wrote: I have read the entirety of the !motd and remember it very well and I think I could be helpful to the Dinkleberg ttt staff :3

Hey there, I had an experience with you in December that made me doubt your knowledge of the rules. Maybe you've improved since then? Who knows.

[Image: kVPBIIB.png]

[Image: Ryl417e.png]

[Image: 08hqtQV.png]

I don't really want someone who is either aware of the rules and doesn't care (your recent ban) or someone who doesn't know the rules and doesn't care (could've fact checked before falsely assuming superiority) to be staff. 

Evee you are not ready at all in my opinion, even though I'm barely on I see stuff and see what you do, I also was on after a couple of months and you still are as stubborn when it comes to ttt. Your targeting needs to stop, you are horrible when it comes to trolls worse than i was before I was trusted, all you do is pour fuel on fire and make the trolls become more annoying. You always have to find a reason to get someone slain or banned even if you just don't include stuff in reports. All I have to say is grow up, not including evidence in reports just to get them banned is jus plain petty. Be nicer to people in reports too just saying. In summary for me grow up, mature and act your age
I'm going neutral. I did argue with you at some point before but it was over a very small issues. It's been a month since then but from what I've seen so far from other voters. Fix your behavior first before applying. It's understandable if you're stressed from other players. Report them if possible or get a staff on to handle the issues. Don't handle things on your own especially when it can backfire the situation.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 from me, is on late a night and early in morning when usually no staff are present. She got a bit of a trolly demeanor but so does everyone on this server. She's dedicated the time on the server and I think genuinely would like to help out with staffing. With the proper training I'd think she'd do good. Worse comes to worse she does bad and is demoted? Won't know till you know, isen't that the whole point of being a trusted, anyways..
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I don't really have enough info to put a solid +/- but I do want to point out that I do believe Evee would not be a bad trusted, as it is meant to test someone's ability for the most part, and Evee has, from my perspective, not given me any troubles. A lot of the recent staff apps and results are making me want to point out that it is important that people put aside personal bias and understand competence. If staff are just picked out of friend groups and cliques then we are on the direct path to another incident to address toxicity.

In summation, I don't know enough about Evee to vouch for them, but I think from what I know that they would do fine and that we should be more open minded with staff applications and responses.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(01-14-2020, 10:32 AM)Rhienor Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 11:27 PM)Evee Wrote: I have read the entirety of the !motd and remember it very well and I think I could be helpful to the Dinkleberg ttt staff :3

Hey there, I had an experience with you in December that made me doubt your knowledge of the rules. Maybe you've improved since then? Who knows.

[Image: kVPBIIB.png]

[Image: Ryl417e.png]

[Image: 08hqtQV.png]

I don't really want someone who is either aware of the rules and doesn't care (your recent ban) or someone who doesn't know the rules and doesn't care (could've fact checked before falsely assuming superiority) to be staff. 

Thank you for your feedback I have a better understanding of the motd now and I'm sorry for the trouble.

(01-14-2020, 12:48 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Evee you are not ready at all in my opinion, even though I'm barely on I see stuff and see what you do, I also was on after a couple of months and you still are as stubborn when it comes to ttt. Your targeting needs to stop, you  are horrible when it comes to trolls worse than i was before I was trusted, all you do is pour fuel on fire and make the trolls become more annoying. You always have to find a reason to get someone slain or banned even if you just don't include stuff in reports. All I have to say is grow up, not including evidence in reports just to get them banned is jus plain petty.  Be nicer to people in reports too just saying. In summary for me grow up, mature and act your age
Thanks for the feedback. I would like to point out, however, that in the time where we were both online often was awhile ago when I was still being a constant troll and rdming. I feel I've matured a lot more since then and I really do want to be better.
Cool