Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR General Suggestion Thread
(03-03-2020, 09:45 PM)Alora Wrote: Going to give this the ye ol' bump, once again I'll be taking a look at things like I did before I got sucked in by ff14.
Also addressing some already stated stuff with me adding my own.
Jump Pack - after testing it myself there isn't an issue with it, all, or close to all, possible exploits with it have been patched see no reason to not have it in. The issue as brought up previously is when it's not in the shop itself, me and dink readded it in so people could get it.
Maps - When I was still active we just recently added maps, so imo we don't need to add some unless it's to replace some broken ones
Player models - If I remember dink said this was low on his priorities as he wants to fix the actual problems plaguing the server, tho it's been like 9 months so I might of got mixed up
Fix Finish scoreboard times (some have like 0:00 seconds)
increase the max player count
Modernize the rules (aka make it similar to TTT and prop hunt)
remove speed increase from Top player

Dont get me wrong but I think the player count that is on atm is great  but I would only see this being updated if Deathrun had decent numbers.

Score board  however should change back to the old one and dink should really look at getting at Admin with that kinda background that knows how to fix maps and all.

@Reed Holds the title
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member