Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Expiring
I think that you have a much lower threshold than required when dealing with situations and communicating with people. In my opinon, you should work on being more responsive and level-headed. That being said, I think your success as a moderator at this time would be a coin flip.
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply on 2/17/2020. We believe that you need more time to work on some key issues before becoming a Moderator, a role that is supposed to be of our highest standard, role models, and most experienced, effective, and exceptional staff members. Denial is an opportunity to improve on these and learn. These are the main issues that have been highlighted from the promotion thread.

1. Let's start by saying this. Yes, mistakes happen. Everyone makes them. But there are some mistakes that could've been easily avoided by simply not doing it or asking someone. You should know which things I am referring to here.

2. We feel that there needs to be an improvement in having confidence in your own decisions and judgment when it comes to those decisions. One example is not being pressured by other players when making decisions or jumping the gun on decisions. That's something we don't want to see happening at a mod level. We've been trying to cut back on that by a lot
after we've seen a lot of instances of jumping the gun last year. This is one of the main reasons for this category.

3. That can be seen here as to what others have pointed out. Another thing we've been trying to work on with all staff is knowing when it is time to joke and when it is not. Again, also something we saw a lot of last year.