Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Expiring
This isn't something i would've made soon. Its been almost a year since i reappeared in this community, this place was like a brand new landscape for me to make a place in and i've enjoyed every goddamn second of it. but the time has come for me to make a serious statement since i feel is now a proper time to tell everyone. When i first reappeared, no one knew who i was. I went from some strange regular named ThotThot, becoming known as an unfavorable troll that no one really wants to deal with, to one of the dudes you see in a different color. right now, im one of those cool looking(maybe? hopefully) Blue Dudes that you regularly see on the server.

Now, its time for me to put an end to that. by applying for green man.

Ha, get baited dude.

OK, so let me get started for real now.

Ingame Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150858368

Time Played: 446.28 Hours

When First Joined: I guess you could say i first popped up again around 06-01-2019
(according to my intro thread.)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays in the afternoon, Varying timeframe on Saturdays (i play at work), and All-Day on Sunday when im not busy,
im also usually available on holidays where i dont need to work.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Trial-Moderator

What can you do to help the community: 
 Not gonna lie, im not exactly a saint.
  • i've rashly teleported someone off the platform on ttt_terrortrain as some sort of a sick joke
  • i've crashed the server by changing it to a random tf2 map while extremely tired and not know what in the goddamn fuck i was doing.
  • i've gone too far in kicking some other staff members without letting regular players into the loop.
  • i've even jumped the gun on someone accused of hacking, and karmabanned them on flimsy evidence.
But what i really want you to know is that i never truly intend to make a repeat of what i have fucked up in.
I honestly want you to believe that i can handle the responsibilities of being a mod, especially concerning the first and foremost ability to BAN people. I try to be active on the forums. When i have some free time, i always take a peek to see if anything new has been said. There was also that case where i jumped the gun on a karmaban and was quickly told what i had done wrong. I realized instantly i made a mistake so i took a short break off the server when this happened. When people need help being teleported out somewhere they are stuck, i can bring them out without having to take the time to quickly swap myself to spectator and get them out of there. I know full well that a t-mod is capable of through my ahem "screw ups" of fucking up as a t-mod, so im confident i know what a tmod can do, and what they shouldn't do. Other than that, nothing i think is really different from being a t-mod, im just one of the people here on the server as a staff member, and i think im ready for the next step.

Why you want to help the community: 
Not trying to sound like a sappy sack of shit, but i love this server.
This goddamn game saps the life out of me and i wonder why im still here. Not saying i regret it though... ok maybe.
Yes i've had some minor and major ups' and downs but i learn from them and take it to heart, have i ever really made a repeat offense? ok i admit, probably.
I've made some friends here and i want to repay everyone and this server in my own way.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I think once as a joke? other than that, not that i know of.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ed-Poptart
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-t-i-do-it

How did you find us?: Do i really look like a guy with a plan? i just found it.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for?: Yes

Other: I have drilled into my head from @Gabe that @Nicol Bolas is not a proper rolemodel when aspiring to be a moderator.
EDIT:probably better if i clarify this joke, as i realized it wasn't an obvious one:
[Image: unknown.png]

If you have questions, i will answer them to the best of my ability.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I'm neutral on this one.

Yes, you do your job and you do it well most of the time.

My only problem is with your demeanor. Mostly, it doesn't appear to me that you know how to be serious. The start of this application is a perfect example. A staff member, especially one aspiring to become a Moderator, needs to know when it's a good time to joke around and when it's time to get serious.
To be fair, you're not the only staff member with this problem. I won't call anybody out by name, but I'd hope they're self-aware enough to know who they are.
This is something that I heard was going to be cracked down upon, but alas, I've seen nothing of the sort.

Other than that, good luck with your application.

edit: Note that this does not mean you can't be laid back and relaxed. You just gotta learn when it's time to stop messing around. That's all.
wow ok i see how it is. -1 pls die

Ok but actually +1 because brown has seriously improved. Yeah he's made mistakes but basically everyone has and he's learned from it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-15-2020, 04:28 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: This isn't something i would've made soon. Its been almost a year since i reappeared in this community, this place was like a brand new landscape for me to make a place in and i've enjoyed every goddamn second of it. but the time has come for me to make a serious statement since i feel is now a proper time to tell everyone. When i first reappeared, no one knew who i was. I went from some strange regular named ThotThot, becoming known as an unfavorable troll that no one really wants to deal with, to one of the dudes you see in a different color. right now, im one of those cool looking(maybe? hopefully) Blue Dudes that you regularly see on the server.

Now, its time for me to put an end to that.

Ha, get baited dude.

OK, so let me get started for real now.

Ingame Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150858368

Time Played: 446.28 Hours

When First Joined: I guess you could say i first popped up again around 06-01-2019
(according to my intro thread.)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays in the afternoon, Varying timeframe on Saturdays (i play at work), and All-Day on Sunday when im not busy,
im also usually available on holidays where i dont need to work.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Trial-Moderator

What can you do to help the community: 
 Not gonna lie, im not exactly a saint.
  • i've rashly teleported someone off the platform on ttt_terrortrain as some sort of a sick joke
  • i've crashed the server by changing it to a random tf2 map while extremely tired and not know what in the goddamn fuck i was doing.
  • i've gone too far in kicking some other staff members without letting regular players into the loop.
  • i've even jumped the gun on someone accused of hacking, and karmabanned them on flimsy evidence.
But what i really want you to know is that i never truly intend to make a repeat of what i have fucked up in.
I honestly want you to believe that i can handle the responsibilities of being a mod, especially concerning the first and foremost ability to BAN people. I try to be active on the forums. When i have some free time, i always take a peek to see if anything new has been said. There was also that case where i jumped the gun on a karmaban and was quickly told what i had done wrong. I realized instantly i made a mistake so i took a short break off the server when this happened. When people need help being teleported out somewhere they are stuck, i can bring them out without having to take the time to quickly swap myself to spectator and get them out of there. I know full well that a t-mod is capable of through my ahem "screw ups" of fucking up as a t-mod, so im confident i know what a tmod can do, and what they shouldn't do. Other than that, nothing i think is really different from being a t-mod, im just one of the people here on the server as a staff member, and i think im ready for the next step.

Why you want to help the community: 
Not trying to sound like a sappy sack of shit, but i love this server.
This goddamn game saps the life out of me and i wonder why im still here. Not saying i regret it though... ok maybe.
Yes i've had some minor and major ups' and downs but i learn from them and take it to heart, have i ever really made a repeat offense? ok i admit, probably.
I've made some friends here and i want to repay everyone and this server in my own way.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I think once as a joke? other than that, not that i know of.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ed-Poptart
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-t-i-do-it

How did you find us?: Do i really look like a guy with a plan? i just found it.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for?: Yes

Other: I have drilled into my head from @Gabe that @Nicol Bolas is not a proper rolemodel when aspiring to be a moderator.
If you have questions, i will answer them to the best of my 
-1 only for the soul reason that i feel like you should be on the server more often. I do see you on, but its random when you are. I would appreciate more consistancy with how often you play. That being said i look forward to your response to how you plan on improving this and possible changing my mind
Tip for not cluttering the thread: please don't include the OP in your response to the app. It's really unsatisfying to look at.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tart-Abuse https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png
heres u karma banning an innocent player for no reason and u abusing on inferno idk man no vote just saying
(01-15-2020, 04:44 PM)Meeemo Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tart-Abuse https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png
heres u karma banning an innocent player for no reason and u abusing on inferno idk man no vote just saying

in that karmaban, it was the first case where the aimbotting wasn't clear for me. as i mainly caught previous hackers using screenshot or when it wasn't painfully obvious. i fully understand that i was in the wrong for jumping the gun, determining it by what i saw in the evidence provided without consulting and waiting for upperstaff confirmation, i haven't had a chance to properly prove myself in an event like this, but i am trying to be more careful in the future.
regarding the teleport incident, i also know full well that i fucked up at that time and have limited using staff commands on regular players outside of my friends unless required such as a needed teleport.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Well here are your pros and cons

Pros: Good activity,Doesnt let trolls get the better of him,Overall not a toxic player,Lots of ban requests,Active on forums and discord

Cons:Had 2power accidents that i mentioned
Overall ur a cool person but should calm it down with using your powers Im not voting
Gonna remain neutral on this one.

Other responses have said it, but the good is you do a lot in the way of ban requests and aren't toxic and have learned from past actions. That being said, more time to prove it would not hurt either. But we may see Mitch for Mod someday.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1, I think you need more of a grasp of the rules, and you often yell at players because they did something dumb.