Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh boy :-/
(01-18-2020, 06:57 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: on that note, we are collecting all of the official names of the tree bc im curious to see what it looks like
i'm adopted by this woman
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(01-18-2020, 07:36 PM)near Wrote: I see i am not mentioned former ph buddy T<T this is why i bully your shoulders on discords

Your bullying is exactly why you are not mentioned Dumbo.
[Image: ZFSgoUp.jpg]
(01-18-2020, 08:48 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: [Image: ZFSgoUp.jpg]

Yes xD I didnt know you still looked at forums or I wouldve tagged you xD
Enjoy the time spent on ttt. Just don't slay me for prop kills anymore. thanks.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-18-2020, 09:34 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Enjoy the time spent on ttt. Just don't slay me for prop kills anymore. thanks.

I'mma propkill you and then slay you for dying to my prop <3 thank you for letting me bully you so much cutie!