Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new verticle city
the map looks cool but there needs a lot of work on it.... its very buggy and glitchy especially on the prop side if your a small prop you can easily fall through the cat walks and die and would be better for a smaller game probably best if this was just in like overflow in my opinion i just felt like everyone should give an opinion on the new map
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-07-2020, 12:21 AM)[test]Hollow Moon Wrote: the map looks cool but there needs a lot of work on it.... its very buggy and glitchy especially on the prop side if your a small prop you can easily fall through the cat walks and die and would be better for a smaller game probably best if this was just in like overflow in my opinion i just felt like everyone should give an opinion on the new map

I thought I was the only one glitching
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-07-2020, 12:22 AM)Sharky Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 12:21 AM)[test]Hollow Moon Wrote: the map looks cool but there needs a lot of work on it.... its very buggy and glitchy especially on the prop side if your a small prop you can easily fall through the cat walks and die and would be better for a smaller game probably best if this was just in like overflow in my opinion i just felt like everyone should give an opinion on the new map

I thought I was the only one glitching

no thats just your personality XD
[Image: giphy.gif]
There is a spot on the very bottom of the map if you get near the ledge of a piece of metal it makes you go through it like it is an empty space on the lower deck of the map.
Thanks for the feedback it is hard to find maps that fits the needs of the server. This one was sought after because it had plenty of spawns, relatively small file size, and limited to no css. Players dying from gravity is just by learning the map. An example of this would be on awesome buidling and watching people die by jumping from the 2nd story or on pirate ship with people falling off the masts or in the spawn area after being teleported out of the water.

However, it lagging for more than one person is the main item of note and we should not have that. Will have to find a replacement. IF it is a common issue for everyone.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army