Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT News Bulletin: January
The TTT News Bulletin: January

It's that time again for some TTT updates (and a discord update too)!  

Maps
@Gabe has sent Dink a list of maps to add and remove (thank you to those who suggested, compiled the list, and tested those) including some rearm scripts, as well as a suggestion to increase the cool down for map voting slightly to allow more maps to be played.  All of that can be seen here.

Jumppack
The jumppack has been a hot topic in the TTT server for quite some time now.  We tested changing the jumppack's power from it's original value (12) to 8 then 10 during the span of a day but received mixed feedback from players.  With that, we are exploring other possible options to address issues with the current jumppack values.

Weapons
There are several things to talk about with weapons.  First, let's address the double hitreg issue that is back.  I've noticed a couple of complaints about it now, and have seen some posts regarding this issue.  Thank you to those that have brought forth video and other complaints about this and we will look into getting this fixed again.  Second, weapon changes are live on the server.  Thank you to those that worked on making weapon changes and to those that helped test those on the test server.  Third, when you hover over weapons on the server, it now allows you to click a button to trade weapons, and click alt to see stats for those weapons.  And finally, some people have noted that certain weapons are spawning on maps that are typically shop only weapons.  This has been acknowledged and will be looked into.

Discord Updates
I know that this is a TTT bulletin, but please be aware of some changes happening with the Discord Moderator rank and things happening overall in Discord found here.

Suggestions and Help
Please continue to make suggestions on what you want to see changed and improved on the server.  We will continue to filter through these, and pass along issues to Dink as they come up.  For now this is the update, feel free to leave a question/comment/concern below on any of these topics and I will try to address them as soon as I can.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hello yes the map update is my baby so please let me know of any issues and concerns.

Hurray January is over
[Image: b_560x95.png]