Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Staff App
Discord Name: dong

Discord ID: dong#8491

When First Joined(Estimate): Around March of 2018

What can you do to help the discord community: I am able to keep a level head and be fair in any given situation. Mostly I would just help clean up the Discord whenever the admins or mods can't get around to it. I'm usually on my pc until the early mornings anyways, and if I'm not then I'm usually on my phone looking through discord.

Why you want to help the discord community: I've been around for nearly two years and for a good majority of that time it was staffing on TTT. I just want to help out in every way that I possibly could and I feel like I could be helpful in general moderating the Discord

Other: ding ding dong
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 has proven to be an amazing staff member on ttt and is active in discord he can 100% handle discord staff.

plus he's hot af ez pz
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Please god give this man power to do something we all need it on this poor discord

+1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
1+ Very active on discord and has experience in staffing from TTT and can bring it towards this role on discordhe is level headed for sure :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+0

I don't know you well enough nor have I talked with you enough to formulate an opinion of you or your character. 

That being said, I can't supply you with any sort of feedback on pros or cons to your capability on being a Discord Moderator. 

I've interacted with you very minimal on TTT while playing, but that doesn't matter as this is about Discord and let's be honest that TTT is it's own realm of insanity compacted into a game type. 

Just remember that we are a team, and communication is key. 
We've all seen what the lack of communication does. 

Best of Luck Dong
This application has been accepted.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~