Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wouldn't it be funny if
I feel like this is something that needs to be discussed along with the other topics at hand for the community, here are some key examples of somethings I find just pretty much people reaching for stuff and not understanding the type of person people are, and that could completely be due to the lack of activity but inactivity isn't the case here. People don't take the time as even staff to read simple things or even glance at posts.

(02-02-2020, 02:35 AM)Abdel Wrote: Much support is being given already to matt for his outstanding performances as previous TTT admin, i gotta agree with Voss here. Also quickly to address russ' comment on his inactivity. Voss gets on at times you're not on russ. Matt I've seen you on ever time you've most likely been on, and if im being honest, you do tell me some people are sus, but thats about where I've seen you participate in staff chat. I also haven't seen you lay down some staff binds (its not that you need them or anything, I just haven't seen them). I understand that you got the experience, but Ph rules are very different than TTT. I see you've been getting on consistently this past month, but you've only recently have been here for a bit.

So if you have been keeping up with recent events and even the actual statements that staff preach to donators. "Donators are not staff" when you say he is just giving you information but not doing anything else, it's because he is doing exactly what he PREACHES and staff also PREACHES TO DONATORS. This is highly hypocritical. I'm not sure where you want him to stand when you point in both directions...

This hows much you are online Abdel, and this can effect how much he can do because he doesn't want to "be staff as donator." or even "Stepping of staffs toes" as many staff are even requesting...

Evidence #1 - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-How-to-Rant

**EDITED** Aswell as the response to the response about Voss's inactivity to Russ. Click Here to see all names listed as Voss.
[Image: qVAL7t9.png]

(02-02-2020, 03:13 AM)Gabe Wrote: Not meant to be a shitpost but ph apps require an introduction. Your last introduction thread was made in 2017 and people are always recommending reintroducing yourself when intro threads are years old when applying on these apps. So I'd recommend reintroducing yourself to the new age of ph players.

I see this as reaching for anything to throw shade... If you are active on the forums or even discord, you will see his work at hand, and I'm pretty sure I've seen you reading a post recently that he posted himself.

Your last introduction was 04-10-2019. Almost one year ago, there is nothing stated anywhere that you have to reintroduce yourself to a community that already knows you. He even made a staff "guideline" that he preaches and pushes.... He is an active part of the community, and is pushing to increase activity on the server since he retired, for IRL reasons, but never left Dinks and was always around making comments here and there. What exactly is the problem, and why are we reaching so hard to find reasons to "slander" him?

Evidence #2 - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uce-Harder

This is the problem that I see with applications..
(02-02-2020, 03:13 AM)Gabe Wrote: Not meant to be a shitpost but ph apps require an introduction. Your last introduction thread was made in 2017 and people are always recommending reintroducing yourself when intro threads are years old when applying on these apps. So I'd recommend reintroducing yourself to the new age of ph players.

I see this as reaching for anything to throw shade... If you are active on the forums or even discord, you will see his work at hand, and I'm pretty sure I've seen you reading a post recently that he posted himself.

Your last introduction was 04-10-2019. Almost one year ago, there is nothing stated anywhere that you have to reintroduce yourself to a community that already knows you. He even made a staff "guideline" that he preaches and pushes.... He is an active part of the community, and is pushing to increase activity on the server since he retired, for IRL reasons, but never left Dinks but was always around making comments here and there. Why exactly is a problem, and why are we reaching so hard to find reasons to "slander" him?

This is the problem that I see with applications..
[/quote]

I don't get what my last introduction has to do with since I'm not the one applying. I also don't get where it is slander at all. All I'm saying is generally on other apps, people have commented before recommending that those with older introductions reintroduce themselves. I can dig through old ph apps to find where it says that but I'm not going to waste the time.
(02-02-2020, 03:47 AM)Darkkran Wrote:

Your last introduction was 04-10-2019. Almost one year ago, there is nothing stated anywhere that you have to reintroduce yourself to a community that already knows you. He even made a staff "guideline" that he preaches and pushes.... He is an active part of the community, and is pushing to increase activity on the server since he retired, for IRL reasons, but never left Dinks but was always around making comments here and there. Why exactly is a problem, and why are we reaching so hard to find reasons to "slander" him?

This is the problem that I see with applications...
"I don't get what my last introduction has to do with since I'm not the one applying. I also don't get where it is slander at all. All I'm saying is generally on other apps, people have commented before recommending that those with older introductions reintroduce themselves. I can dig through old ph apps to find where it says that but I'm not going to waste the time."

From your first statement it made it seem like it was a requirement, not a recommendation, by of course using the word require. Sorry for the misunderstanding o/
Hey Matt!

I’m really pleased that you’ve decided to apply and become part of the team. I’ve been able to play with you a bit lately on server and I’ve always found you to be helpful and calm, you’ve not caused any trouble. You know the community well and obviously have some experience with staffing in the past. Trusted is only a baby step up from donor and I think you would do great. Best of luck with your app. 

+1
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Listen, I haven't played with Matt on ph in a long time, but I can say that he has always had this communities best interest at heart and has helped in many ways. He may not already be doing staff things, but as was previously mentioned he's a donor, not a staff member. So I don't blame him for not overstepping those bounds. If you want someone who cares about this community, he's the one to go with. +1

Edit; and while I know, seeing as I've staffed both, the rules on PH are greatly different from TTT, he's already familiar with all the commands, so literally all he would have to do in forms of actually training would be to pull up the MOTD when trouble makers come on to see how the PH guidelines say to handle it.
Did you not learn the first time with TTT? Don't put yourself through this again you idiot

In all honesty tho, I hear nothing but good things from PH about Matt. His past experience as a TTT Admin (the best one I've seen, tbh) says that he knows how and when to enforce rules. Of course, PH rules are different from TTT, but I have no doubt that Matt has picked up knowledge of the PH rules. This one should be a no-brainer.

Yes, I'm aware my activity on PH is all but gone for the last month, hence why I'm not actually going to +1 for this.

Also, as Pixie said, Trusted is a baby step up from Donor. If there's any issues that the Admins find with Matt, they can be ironed out there. I see no reason to keep the rank from him.
Ph Trusted is training wheels and with the help of other staff Like Mods and Test Mod they can help Matt with things he may not know. I can say for sure from past experience when playing TTT with him , Matt has experience for sure and I don't have to rewrite what others have already said.

Trusted is no different from Donor just a green color and he knows the main commands like mute / gag and he knows when to use it.

I do hope your App goes well champ 

and Im only 1+ do to the fact when he isn't on ,he maintains the forums and discord. I believe Prophunt will gain another great staff to there team. 

Welcome to the darkside
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
ngl I can't stand when people go off in staff apps over someone's opinion/vote it is their vote and reasoning you don't have to try to prove their vote wrong.

As for my vote on matt I'm inactive and get on a few times so its a neutral. While matt was a good TTT admin I'm not sure how well that will transfer over on ph. Other's who I've commented on doing great on ttt and would do great on here in the past have uploaded multiple ban requests for ph usually when no staff are on. If they were they would try to help recordingas to not raise suspicion if the staff member switches teams or goes into spec. This is stuff I've seen multiple donors and and a couple regs try to do to help. GL on your app matt
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I dislike commenting on my own apps but since it’s been debated...
I actively try not to staff when staff members are on past the necessary gag/mute form a spammer. I’m against donors overstepping that boundary as they are not staff members. Even if this is denied that fact won’t change since I believe donors overstepping has lead to more than enough headache for upper staff.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
While I am not as active on prop hunt, I will say the times I have gone to join, matt has been very good at letting me know who is causing issues and even providing evidence of problematic people. He has the right kind of attitude for the position. I do agree it's been awhile since you've made an intro so maybe make a new one to let people know more about you? That being said, I will remain neutral.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~