Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application for your favorite local Bread Man, Hal Jordan
Even though we just chatted last night about stuff, I think its time for you
 to become a TTT Mod since you been A TTT Tmod when this server started. 
Regardless of the time via in rl activity you kept you're end of being active as well
as being the one who looks at the community as in general rather than 1 sided.
I'll Say +1 since he fulfilled everything require beside the playtime hours
which he could made up if he accepted or not.

Good Luck Lantern Boi 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Your application has been denied.  While I appreciate your enthusiasm for helping the community, there were a few things that can't be overlooked.

First, your responses to the scenario questions.  "These questions are designed to make you think critically as there will be varying situations that you will need to handle independently as a Moderator, one of the highest achievable ranks. Admins won’t always be there. You are a role model to lower staff. So, take your time and really think about these questions. Remember that context is important. Be specific, put effort in. You must answer these questions individually. If you are found out to be cheating on these questions, your application will automatically be denied. This includes asking for help and/or receiving the answers from someone else"  This is the main basis for your application being denied.  I did ask you to fill out these questions on your own and not with the people in vc, but you continued to discuss these questions with them tried asking for my input as well.

Second, how you handle things on the server.  I agree you are good at handling rdm reports and making ban requests with sufficient evidence.  The main issue there is making sure when you speak to trolls, to not approach it so aggressively because it riles them up more than calming the situation.

Finally, more experience as a staff member.  This comes down to fine tuning your understanding of situations/scenarios as well as dealing with with them on server.  This is something that I feel with more practice, you will be able to catch on really easily, and I am willing to help you improve in these areas when we're on server together.  

With this being said, feel free to reapply on 3/6/2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~