Moderator Application
Ingame Name: OOF SPOOKY

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:100780648

Timeplayed:9115

When first joined: Oct 07, 2017 4:00PM

Availability: Everyday after 4:30

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help this community: Give fair and equal moderation of the server and games without any bias.

Why you want to help the community: I really like the server and saw that it's understaffed

Have you been previously banned?: Not that I know of

Have you previously applied for staff?: Nope

How did you find us: Poptart told me

Other: Have a good day everyone.
(02-09-2020, 08:35 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Ingame Name: OOF SPOOKY

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:100780648

Timeplayed:9115

When first joined: Oct 07, 2017 4:00PM

Availability: Everyday after 4:30

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help this community: Give fair and equal moderation of the server and games without any bias.

Why you want to help the community: I really like the server and saw that it's understaffed

Have you been previously banned?: Not that I know of

Have you previously applied for staff?: Nope

How did you find us: Poptart told me

Other: Have a good day everyone.

Kind of skipping the trusted rank buddy haha.
uhhhhhh
that ain't it chief
Two things, you apply for trusted first, not moderator. Second, please fill out the trusted scenarios found on the thread that explains the format and requirements found here.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I mean, i did send you the format and requirements, other than that, youve been active 6 days this month. Spike up your activity and apply for the right rank next time.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
he is a chiller though so plus one for trusted because we need more trusted
(02-09-2020, 08:35 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Have you been previously banned?: Not that I know of
Really? Are you sure about that my guy?

You are not ready for staff, let alone moderator. You are a troll who likes to instigate other trolls, whether it be racism, rdm, or even teaming. You're much closer to another ban than you are as staff. That being said, if you were to improve on yourself and your ability to understand and follow the rules in a month or two, I could potentially see you becoming Trusted. Nobody is exempt from applying for staff, however I do believe you need more time before we can trust you to staff for the server
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-09-2020, 08:51 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 08:35 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Have you been previously banned?: Not that I know of
Really? Are you sure about that my guy?

You are not ready for staff, let alone moderator. You are a troll who likes to instigate other trolls, whether it be racism, rdm, or even teaming. You're much closer to another ban than you are as staff. That being said, if you were to improve on yourself and your ability to understand and follow the rules in a month or two, I could potentially see you becoming Trusted. Nobody is exempt from applying for staff, however I do believe you need more time before we can trust you to staff for the server

You alright there bud? Ive been on here for three years
I am closing this, please refer to this thread for the current application:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~