OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application
ngame Name: OOF SPOOKY

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:100780648

Timeplayed:9115

When first joined: Oct 07, 2017 4:00PM

Availability: Everyday after 4:30

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help this community: Give fair and equal moderation of the server and games without any bias.

Why you want to help the community: I really like the server and saw that it's understaffed

Have you been previously banned?: Not that I know of

Have you previously applied for staff?: Nope

How did you find us: Poptart told me

Other: Have a good day everyone.
I am confused why you made two apps now but you still need to fill out the scenario questions.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Well I suppose if you're making a second thread, I'll just copy+paste my original reply:
(02-09-2020, 08:35 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Have you been previously banned?: Not that I know of
Really? Are you sure about that my guy?

I do not believe you are ready for Staff. You are a troll who likes to instigate other trolls, whether it be racism, rdm, or even teaming. You're much closer to another ban than you are as staff. That being said, if you were to improve on yourself and your ability to understand and follow the rules in a month or two, I could potentially see you becoming Trusted. Nobody is exempt from applying for staff, however I do believe you need more time before we can trust you to staff for the server
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-09-2020, 08:53 PM)Avi Wrote: I am confused why you made two apps now but you still need to fill out the scenario questions.

what are they im confused
you've been banned like 3 times (nicol linked it in the other thread)
stop memeing bro

(02-09-2020, 08:57 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: you've been banned like 3 times (nicol linked it in the other thread)
stop memeing bro

No, he has been banned once, however I was pointing out that he has made 4 threads about it, he should know he was banned.

Here is the Trusted Form you must answer
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The bans are fairly old, but you should of checked to make sure you had any server bans. I know the gbans page isn't that well known of, but you should have at least checked your threads created to make sure. Either way, your activity isn't that great. As I also don't believe you have a firm grip on the rules. There have been multiple times in the past I've see you delay as a Traitor, at most Defibbing your T-Buddies and running around doing nothing.

While this isn't really something that should hold you back, it's quite annoying, and just stalls rounds out later than they should. I think you should stop doing that, and fix your activity as it should be more consistent if you're serious about applying for Staff.

Should probably make some Ban Requests as well to stand out more. As your forum presence is kinda weak.

Also clean up your behavior, you're kind of a troll.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You harassed me earlier for a few rounds over a report. No.
Didnt you just apply for Mod ???
Also -1 due to the fact you need to build up your forum activity .

Perhaps make an intro as well so people get to know you a little
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 for character, server time (below), effort in application

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon