Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderWalrus for Trusted
(02-10-2020, 08:25 AM)[GFL] Bae Wrote: Neutral. I'm just putting this here if anyone needs to see it.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/thund...145:27015/

The only thing I would like you to do is make an introduction and probably make some player reports. Now, you're not new here but your first thread is this application. I don't know you and I don't know if you're dedicated either. But nonetheless, good luck.

Thanks! Ill try to do some ban request stuff in the future!

(02-10-2020, 10:07 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: I wasn’t going to comment about our issues, but I will say that I haven’t played in an insanely long amount of time, so I doubt our issues could even still be considered a concern. Haven’t played anytime recently to +/- just wanted to say that all that is in the past. No clue if it’s still an issue.

Good to hear buddy. Just thought I'd address it anyways.

(02-10-2020, 01:12 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: I like that you've got a level head. You're really funny and quite involved in the server.
That being said, I don't think you're ready for staff quite yet. This server, as much as I love it (I guess), has got a large group of trusted's that are... very edgy? Sometimes you fall into this group and it doesn't bode well for us to accept someone who acts the way I see you act.

I love you as a person and you're pretty funny a good bit of the time, but our current staff team is trying to strive to be a bit more "serious". As serious as a TTT staff team can be, at least. Honestly, I'm not sure about that with you.

I'll remain neutral on this simply because I want to know what you're gonna do with the information that's being given to you in this thread.

I do like to mess around a good bit, I think I need to work on when to take trolling seriously. Thanks for the answer Noire, always fun playing with you.
For now I'm going to +0. The only alarming thing about you is your previous reputation as a troll, but if this app gets denied don't be discouraged. These last few nights you've been stepping it up quite a bit and asking me for guidance, which is always good, shows you're truly interested. I offered to help him anytime he needed it and even showed him how to do ban requests. I believe that within a month or two months your attitude will be completely 100% good and that you'd make a good trusted at that time. I also believe that you will take everyone's critiques well and that you'll learn
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(02-11-2020, 11:34 PM)dong Wrote: For now I'm going to +0. The only alarming thing about you is your previous reputation as a troll, but if this app gets denied don't be discouraged. These last few nights you've been stepping it up quite a bit and asking me for guidance, which is always good, shows you're truly interested. I offered to help him anytime he needed it and even showed him how to do ban requests. I believe that within a month or two months your attitude will be completely 100% good and that you'd make a good trusted at that time. I also believe that you will take everyone's critiques well and that you'll learn

Thanks dude!
Alright you asked for my opinion chief I feel like u are applying to early there are still issues the past and u haven't really given it enough time to show how much u changed this is something you just jump the gun on make ban reports and be active for this next month im sure u can be staff in the future +0
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(02-12-2020, 12:17 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Alright you asked for my opinion chief I feel like u are applying to early there are still issues the past and u haven't really given it enough time to show how much u changed this is something you just jump the gun on make ban reports and be active for this next month im sure u can be staff in the future +0

Thanks for the advice man, I'll be hitting the ban requests hard. Also drink some water.
Natural, as much as I think you’re cool and all. People might take your trolling seriously (in the past I seen people who really get mad because of it) I know that we are friends and don’t get me wrong you are funny but some people may not like your behavior in the server, I can see why people might not trust you being promoted to trusted

That being said as for me: I think you’re a funny guy and I know you’re not much of a guy who’s looking for trouble. Good luck.
-1 youve always harassed me over me reporting u for targetting hell you did it last saturday ask @underworlda2
(02-12-2020, 07:14 AM)Meeemo Wrote: -1 youve always harassed me over me reporting u for targetting hell you did it last saturday ask @underworlda2

Hey man, I'm going to start off by saying I can and could conduct myself better with you, and I apologize for that. However I have to defend myself about your targeting claim. Your original claim was that I targeted you with knives, which was untrue.  I never targeted you and you really don't have any proof that I did. I will not turn this thread into an argument between me and you about this, but you originally deleted your ban request against me because of lack of evidence. Since you did that you've  messaged me saying "I'm recording that" or something along those lines when I knife you, or even kill you as a T. That gets me a little heated, but that is no excuse for arguing with you about it. The only thing I would say is that if you truly believe I target you, post your ban request again with evidence. Again I apologize for how I've responded to you trying to get me banned. I hope I can act better about this in the future.

(02-12-2020, 04:15 AM)Apex105 Wrote: Natural, as much as I think you’re cool and all. People might take your trolling seriously (in the past I seen people who really get mad because of it) I know that we are friends and don’t get me wrong you are funny but some people may not like your behavior in the server, I can see why people might not trust you being promoted to trusted

That being said as for me: I think you’re a funny guy and I know you’re not much of a guy who’s looking for trouble. Good luck.

Thanks for the response Apex!
This application has been denied.

All I can suggest is to help staff when trolls are on or don't interfere by instigating; you're taking the right steps to becoming trusted with your effort in asking questions and making ban requests.

With that being said, feel free to reapply 3/15/2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~