Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eh, Why not?
(02-19-2020, 09:24 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 09:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Copying and pasting Nuru's response since she cannot get on the forums right now.

I think you need to wait still yet. While you have the more than obvious qualities to staff a server, I do not think you are fit for ph quite yet until you learn to control yourself with the trollyness. Ph is a little more strict on that due to the children. You are very helpful when on. That can’t be denied. But actions and things you say on other servers reflect on prop hunt as well. Keep that in mind. The other day you were caught calling someone a Odd Fellow in a server.  For prop hunt that’s a huge no. With that said for the time being I’m a -1 until I see some better speech from you.

Ill admit I can be a troll at times. I like to think I've gotten better, but I'm not good at judging myself there. As for the whole situation on Murder, there is context behind what I said, but it was no excuse to word what I said the way I did. I am in the wrong there.

Also from Nuru because raisins,

For being mature and admitting to your wrongs and coming to terms with it I’m changing my vote to +0 Side note I hate u son
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
As you know killer, your staff application has been accepted.

This is due to your learning ability that was witnessed at more than one time since joining PH. You are able to own up to and learn from your mistakes as well as apply them when faced with the same or similar issue again.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army