Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light at the end of the tunnel
With me posting this I hope that no one will turn this into something it doesn’t need to be, this is a post to reminisce, and hope for a better future. 

I joined Dinkleberg’s two years ago and at the time it was the best community I’ve ever been part of. It still holds that special place in my heart. Upon my resignation in February of 2019 I had not necessarily regretted my decision, but something just felt off about it. I ultimately stepped away from the community to try and better myself because at the time I was not in a good spot at all.

All in all i’m thankful for a second opportunity to staff on a server that I love. Yeah, you read that right, I love TTT. While shit has hit the fan, I find myself wanting to put in everything I have in me to help keep it alive at all costs, which could backfire extremely. 

This is essentially a post to let you all know that I am all in. This last week we have lost 3 admins, but do not freight, while their contribution to the community at the time of their peak will be missed, there’s only one place to go from now on, if we push for it, and that’s forward. I have faith that this will serve as an eye opening experience and the community as a whole will take a step in the right direction.

I very well could be a fool for hoping this, but I truly don’t care. I came back for a reason, and that’s to grind my ass off. I’m here for you all, truly. And from the bottom of my heart I care about this place. I don’t want to see it fall apart.

I would just like to thank people who have made this place so special to me, from the people who greeted me from the very first time I joined, to the people who I feel like I’ve made a lifetime connection with, thank you:

Laced Xanax it deeply saddens me as to how things played out with you brother. I love you. You have done so much for Dink’s.

Gabe you and Summer were the reason I even joined this server. seeing you resign today honestly killed me a little. you have been a great friend to me these last 5 years, and you better play games with me still you little shit.

Summer thank you for being a great friend, and thank you for introducing me to this community. 

Matt you were my mentor and sponsor whenever I had applied for staff in April of 2018. thank you so much for taking a chance on me. ever since then you have been a great friend and someone who I honestly enjoy talking to. you’re a great guy, never change that. 

Derp you little shit i love you. i’m so sorry i dismantled the Holy Trinity. come back to DR so we can fix the server. 

Hani while we had our differences you were truly a joy to talk to. you are now the weed goddess, and i hope you honor the title. i wish you luck on your future endeavors. 

Fozzy ever since my return in the end of 2018 you’ve been a great friend to me and honestly gave me hope that maybe i was a good former staff member. thank you you sexy shit. 

MiniMe please stop scripting you dirty hacker. just kidding bro, what I said about Fozzy also applies to you. thank you for being a great friend. 

I’m very tired and i’m going to just type out a list of other people who’ve made my time here very enjoyable. whenever i wake up before class i will edit this post and include specialized messages for you all.

Nuru I love you mom and I'm wishing the best for you rn. if you ever need anything im here

Penguin we've had our differences in the past, but now you're a great friend. thank you for being you

Noire my dude. you're a hell of a guy. keep being you

Dildo the nicest man in all of the dinkleberg community. i love u shwaggins

Scoovie I'll miss you being admin and I'm sorry you never got to see my dong

Ace birthday twin. you're funny as hell

Dakota one of the first people i met on here. you were an amazing staff and a great friend. thank you

Cardio play siege bad

Lycan also one of the first people I met, thank you for always being kind to me

Deadpool used to play hella games with you. i miss you dawg

Colleen same goes for you sadface, i miss playing games with you   

Arbok i miss you dawg

Reed i'll never forget your infamous stories. come back and talk to me sometime bro

Zekken we used to partake in hella goonatry. i miss you

Traitor i miss playing fortnite w you and laced big dawg. come backl

Kindred haven't talked to you in almost 2 years, but thank you for being a friendly face whenever i had first joined
the list goes on...

thank you each and every one of you for making this place a second home to me. 
this is not a resignation, but more or less a form of hope.

We may have lost a part of the server, but just keep on hanging. What defines the community as a whole is the way we, the players, make it out to be. There’s light at the end of the tunnel. 

Have a good night... 
yours truly,
dong
I love you, brother.
love u dong u sexy man also " honestly gave me hope that maybe i was a good former staff member." wdym MAYBE u were an amazing former staff member and ur amazing now u idiot <3
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Good luck mr prestige weed demon
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
nigga if you were leavin too i was boutta oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
Love you Dong <3 thanks for playing so much siege with me and messing around with me on server before I resigned and pretty much stopped playing Gmod!
I love you two
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023