Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application
(03-05-2020, 02:43 AM)~be.a.r~ Wrote: I have to agree with a lot of the feedback here. I know I've played with ya a bit, but it does feel like many other players don't really know you. Making yourself a well-known and respected individual in the community is definitely key to garnering the trust necessary to grant you staff. Utilizing the forums (which I need to work on myself :P) and Discord more will help so much. 

Also, as Nuru pointed out, your reason sounds a bit off-putting. I'm sure it's just some wonky phrasing, but wanting more power for smacking baddies shouldn't be the only thing you want this for. Let us know in detail what it is about the server that brought you to this point :)

Most instances of you correcting bad behavior on server seem overall decent. I don't think I've really seen you overstep your boundaries, so no complaints in that regard. You seem pretty well-acquainted the rules. Just make sure you use the guides on the forums and chatting up staff on Discord to double-check if you're unsure.

Don't know if you have keybinds yet, but if not, I recommend setting some to make your life easier. It's nice being able to convey info more efficiently when someone asks a question, or is breaking a rule. I personally like Mantis' comment, under Guides and Information and then Keypad binding. It has info on binding to the numpad and I have found it very useful. (not really a make or break on your app, just suggesting to help ya in the long run)

I'm certain you'll make great staff in the future, and I'd love to see you make Trusted when you get a bit more acclimated with your community c:

Thank you so much Bear! And thanks of everyone with the feedback again. Next time I will provide true statements and play other servers. It's nice to see myself in a new community of gaming.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
So i dont want to keep repeating what everyone else is saying, so i will say that when you play you are normally fun and friendly but i also notice that you sometimes feed the trolls. Be careful with your comments in game, especially if there is an issue with spammers and trolls.
I think you will learn quick and become someone that could be a trusted in the future but for now i would take time to become more ingrained in the community in positive ways.
good luck and keep your chin up.
(03-05-2020, 03:39 AM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: So i dont want to keep repeating what everyone else is saying, so i will say that when you play you are normally fun and friendly but i also notice that you sometimes feed the trolls. Be careful with your comments in game, especially if there is an issue with spammers and trolls.
I think you will learn quick and become someone that could be a trusted in the future but for now i would take time to become more ingrained in the community in positive ways.
good luck and keep your chin up.

Thanks Possum. I know there are times where I help trolling the rules but now I learnt from my lesson not to break the rules.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hey happy, I don’t know you all that well but there’s still some advice to give. This applies to ALL staff members but it’s always a nice reminder. Obviously the forum time and community time and whatnot is important, but in my opinion the most important thing by far is how you conduct yourself on the server. The staff are the servers role models. As go the staff, so goes the server. Maturity and defusing situations are some of the most important things I think. Do those things and you’ll do well. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord. nevo#4410
Your staff application has been denied.

Take the criticisms given to you in this application and apply them. You overstepping staff and threatening to have people get kicked is not something we are looking for in a staff member. If the only way you can maintain control of a server is by threatening and kicking everyone, then you are doing it wrong.

You may reapply the earliest on April 7, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army