Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try this?
Zack from my experience with you when I'm on,
I seen you helping staff time to time, however when there were time that there was mic spam you tend to enforce pls no mic spam via voice chat before gagging and I was on when one of these incidents occurred.
You have potential and its still developing, it just you have to know when its good to tell other players to not mic spam, play stuff on mic or random moans, it just the way you approach the situation need to be work on.

My decision is +0 for now, because you have potential but its the way you perform at times that prevents me to see you have fully achieve a +1 from me.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Zack, it's nice to see you applying, as I think you'll make a good staff someday. 

As for now though, I think you need more time to get familiar with how to handle various situations. Just a couple days ago, you joined the game and immediately told someone they were in an illegal spot, even though they weren't. Several times I have seen you engage with trolls in a manner that made them worse. I see that you have a couple ban requests here on the forums, which is nice, but I'd like to see more activity here outside of that. I do feel that you care about the community, and want to help out. Just take some more time to learn how the rules have changed since 2018, and I'll be changing my vote to a +1. 

For now though, I have to say  -1
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Hey Zack, thank you for applying. At this time we have chosen to deny your staff application made known by those who commented on this staff application. From things I have personally witnessed or seen on video you and trollers do not get along. There will always be trollers but the way that you have reacted to them on more than a couple occasions has only made the situation worse with you accidentally feeding them and making them troll even worse than before. Please work on this before applying again.

The earliest you can reapply is March 16, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army