Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time for everything!
Ingame Name: §bStarling☆ 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77263062

Time Played: 517 hours

When First Joined: October 14th, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Approximately 5pm-4am EST. I have class on Wednesdays so I will be unavailable from 5pm-9pm EST but I can be on afterwards.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

Why do you want to help the community?: I have enjoyed the time I have spent playing on this server and I wish to continue to help it blossom into the community that I have come to love. Even though the server is filled with players who are knowledgeable  the game itself, we still gain users who are new to the game mode and I wish to be able to help them out further.

What can you do to help the community?:  I enjoy playing on this server but occasionally there is an influx of trolls late at night when there are few staff members online and I wish to decrease the workload that the current staff have to deal with when multiple trolls join the server at once.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): N/A

How did you find us?: A friend and I randomly selected this server out of the list
Ooo yes. Starling has great character and I thought would make a good Trusted. I haven’t seen her overstep with donor while I’ve been on which is a plus in my book. +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Starling, you're really Active when you can be you know all the rules, you met all the requirements
However I would like to see some ban request at the very least to build up your skill set and to show staff your here to help. Include yourself more in forums for me it's a +0 for now

Good luck <3
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
I personally don't know you that well, but you're a good player and everyone has an opportunity to learn if they have the aptitude. +1

I do warn though, being staff is a stressful thing. If this is your "happy place" to relax and talk with people without worrying about other stuff, there's a big chance the hustle and bustle of throwing a ban hammer every other day will ruin that. It may not feel like it at first, but it does eventually wear down on you. Please keep this in mind, and best of luck!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Hey Starling, Thanks for applying!

Star is on a lot and is very perceptive about the things that happen on server when it happens. Star is a good bean and hasn't cause any issues from what I know. They are very active around the times I surface on server and is even on beyond times I get off. It would be nice to have someone around these times of staffless nights. I've been waiting to see when you would apply and hey, here you are, so If you got any questions with anything regarding staff, i gotchu. 

You have been active in the discord, but on forums you're barely started out, which is fine. Lots of the current ph player base knows who you are and you're a fine player. You know the rules and you know the procedure because of how much you been around staff. 

For these reasons its gonna be a (+1) from me. Hope to teach you and learn from you on server. See you on server dumbo.
Starling of the ling army,
I seen you have met all the requirements of becoming a trusted
from the hours needed, helping staff when their mic spams, ghosting or any sus activity going on,
no activity of encourage trolls nor mic spammers,

you know the limits when those events occurred and kept a cooled head

There no any complaints from my end, so
Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Omg Finally!
I'm going to give you a +1 because! You are such helpful lil bean when I used to be staff and you were always positive about everything with rules and etc. you would ask questions when you weren't sure.

I wish you a big good luck and get the position
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
+1
Level-headed, active, knowledgeable on server rules/conduct, and all-around a lovely person.
I think it's very apparent that Starling would make a wonderful staff member. Good luck! ❤
+1

On many occasions I have witnessed you not only alert staff to problems on server, but to also take initiative and gather evidence of people violating rules either while staff are loading in or for a ban request. 

I have no complaints, nor have I heard anyone complain about you or how you handle situations. 
(+1) 

I played with you for a while now, you know the rules and follow them along the proper guidelines in ways that a lot of others should. I think you would be a great addition to the staff and I wish you the best of luck.