Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App for Discord Moderator?
Discord Name: Titan17 

Discord ID: #1808

When First Joined(Estimate): Jan 2019? i believe 

What can you do to help the discord community: Well as you all may know i used to be an old staff member so i do have staffing experience now i know i may have never been Moderator but, im always active on Discord and feel i would do good. I also would like to get more experience, in both the server and Discord.

Why you want to help the discord community: I know ive been gone for awhile and i am just starting to get back into things again, I do really enjoy helping out the community, 
I would like to have another chance at staffing again but thought i would start as a  Discord staff. Sincere Titan

Other: 
[Image: titan.gif]
As much as I want to +1 your App Im gonna stay neutral as I have had no issues with you. Reason being is your starting to be more active in discord and I havent seen anything  that made me think u wanted to be Mod for Discord.

Best of luck Titan
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I mean i have been alot more active and more then on Ph server but yea i do want to be alot more active via Discord and help out more as staff.
but no yeah thank you

Also i forgot to say in Other: i do monitor all channels and see whats all going on and making sure everyone is following the rules and what not, i may not appear like it but i do, yes there's a view times/ things that maybe got a bit of topic in the wrong channel or what not, but im getting more on top of things. and dont want tobe strict cuz i know its a bit different then in game. and plus i know there's other staff as well and i let them do there job first. but yeah that's just some other pointers i wanted to put in.
I'll chime in as well, however I don't really know that much about you. It does seem however that you are fairly active within discord, but only in channels such as PH and DR. Tbh, as a Discord Mod you're going to be asked to moderate all channels within the Community Discord. This is something i think you can improve on.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-02-2020, 10:19 PM)Christian Wrote: I'll chime in as well, however I don't really know that much about you. It does seem however that you are fairly active within discord, but only in channels such as PH and DR. Tbh, as a Discord Mod you're going to be asked to moderate all channels within the Community Discord. This is something i think you can improve on.

Thank you Christian thats something i will do more offen, cuz as i mentioned last post i do look ever the other channels but im not really interacting with them, which yes thats something i should and will do.
Hey man, basically thinking the exact same thing Christian said. Don't quite know you, but I have seen you type in Discord quite a bit, but just in those two channels. I believe if you can make yourself known around Discord and familiarize yourself that you'll be golden. As for now, +0
-1 who are you? I've never seen you before today
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Bump
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey dude! Thanks for applying for staff on discord!

However, I only met you ever since you joined discord so I don't know how active you are.

Ill have to give you -1.

Sorry we just only met so I haven't really heard anything from you just as soon as I met you.

Anyways good luck! you might get accepted anyways.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
This application has been denied. As of right now, I've noticed you've started working on more activity in channels, but I would like to see more consistency with that. Feel free to reapply 5/12/2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~