Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel
(02-16-2020, 12:52 AM)Futa Renamon Wrote: -1 from me unfortunately. You did do a lot of things to improve yourself and your up time. But unfortunately i don't believe you have the right mind set for this atm. You spent a good chunk of time arguing with applications and staff. I ask that you wait another month and really process how you handle things. I don't need my fellow staff memeber mishandling a situation out of frustration and anger while i am on. We are trying to make TTT great again and for that I need you at your best. I do look forward to your response and your gameplan

Im not sure what you mean by arguing with applications but I would never do things out of frustration and make sure to do things the right way. My mindset I couldnt be any happier with how things are going in my life this is something I truly wanna do and help this community more. I am trying to help make ttt great as well and I know I can help thanks for the feedback
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - by J@CK XDDD - 02-16-2020, 10:17 AM