Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel
(02-15-2020, 10:01 AM)Near Wrote: -1 the 8th of this month you were in a vc making accusations about Avi. Basically saying she was twisiting porky words to use against him  on the forums (w/o proof.) This happened infront of multiple staff members in that vc. A couple days ago you rdmed cake who literally just said in admin chat that she is keeping every report that isn't a guest now due to work effecting how long she can play. When she forgave i asked what happened ashe said you were in vc saying shit cuz she wanted to keep it so to appease you she forgave it. So yeah imma keep that -1

Yes this did happen and no it was not bullying I have been lacking patience as of late from an over all lack of sleep from starting a new job i have less and less time i can spend on server and I have tended to just say fuck it and forgive when people make even the slightest fuss about a report depending on their response and before anyone says "you are a known rdmer" I have not done that intentionally for about a month (i may have shot porky or nicol for being a dumbass i dont remember dates at the moment) 

I may have an actual response to this app at a later time but i have to sleep as i need to get up in 6 hours

Messages In This Thread
RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - by Cake - 02-16-2020, 09:02 PM