Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel
(02-17-2020, 11:25 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 11:59 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 11:05 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: I am going to have to go with a -1 on this.   Do not take the -1  the wrong way but I just feel like there are things to improve on if you want to become a staff member.

I feel like you can sometimes, as salsa said, can be aggressive at times and that might hinder your ability to handle the responsibilities of a staff member consistently. 

You are a great player to have on the server and the community for that matter, you are recognizable and are well-respected. In my opinion however I feel like you need more time to work on having a calm and collected demeanor before I can give you a +1.

can you provide examples of me being aggressive? at this point im really confused, sure im loud but im not an aggressive guy. I wouldnt let any outside issues affect how i run the server, I would do my job to my best and ask other staff question rather than act hasty about anything. This is for an entry level staff position, this is an opportunity to show how much I have changed.

I honestly cannot provide specific examples but there are times where I've noticed that you can become easily agitated.  I'm not sure what situations caused the escalated agitation, but I know that as a staff member you cannot let people that might be trolling and or targeting people/you to make you react a certain way.  You've definitely changed but imo as of right now I just do not know if you would handle those situations on a consistent basis.
dang man im sorry that you see me as someone who gets easily agitated I always get on with the intent of having a good time I didnt know you saw me as that kind of person im sorry
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - by J@CK XDDD - 02-17-2020, 12:26 PM