Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel
I guess I’ll finally respond since I know he’s been refreshing it and waiting since he posted. I don’t know Jack shit (haha) about how he is on the server and frankly couldn’t care to. You can’t trick me to get on. But I’ll tell you purely from my conversations and gameplay in every other game I’ve played with him that jack would be a good pick. If what you want is anti toxicity, friendly staff, and dedicated players, then I don’t know why this thread is even a consideration. He bugged the shit out of me for weeks about how he’s gonna be staff one day on here, and though I haven’t been on the server with him in a while, that seems like enough dedication to me. And all the times he’s turned down CSGO and siege for gmod, of all games.

In summation, +1 from MilkManFromMars, former TTT Admin. Current G A M E R
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - by MilkManFromMars - 02-19-2020, 12:05 AM