Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
someone else got me banned. can i please talk to someone about it?
tubelowzero
STEAM_0:0:97137405
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]Ryuji Sakamoto[/color]
Reason for getting banned was evading. I honestly did not know what was going on until i decided to join the discord to ask around. Apparently someone else by the name of 'friendly' said some stuff, i have know idea what, and mentioning my profile claiming that i that its his. Hes been calling me his "alt" in the discord and i have no idea what he means by that. I'm not gonna beg to get unbanned, i just don't understand how your staff can believe someone claiming to be someone he's not. I'd really appreciate if someone got back to me about this. Its very unfair that i got banned from the only server i ever play on by some bs i did not even know about
Honestly i feel like we jumped the gun on this one. For that i would like to offer a sincere apology +1 for unban
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I am dearly sorry about the situation and it is being invested as we speak 
Also I had quite a chat with Another player who is also named Ryuji Sakamoto with a different profile pic
about the situation as well which was quite an experience.
I, myself with +1 for your unban
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1, alting is extremely hard to prove, and should not be banned for in the case where there is not irrefutable evidence.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
1+ Ryuji made a mistake everyone does :P
Free my guy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the support!
You have been unbanned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army