Offender's Name: NeroWolfe, §5Ginger

Offender's SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157907339/

Offender's Rank: Test Mod, Trusted

What They Did: Abusive Kicking 

When They Did It: Discord Murder 9:08pm Ginger Text Message

Potential Witnesses: Aero, Tactical_apple

Proof: Eye Witnesses and Murder Game Relay

Other:
So while playing Murder on the Dinkleberg server in the beginning me and the whole server were saying !unstuck. Yes i admit it was spam for awhile and i was later kicked for it, it does't justify everytime i get on and actually play with no reason to be kicked, i end up being kicked and told i was KOS towards ginger. She/He was complaining of everyone smacking them or just killing her, which then lead to nero the test mod to kick me and a friend named Tactical_Apple. she/he said that no one was having fun while playing because of this reason and went off on how we were targeting them. While everyone was having fun and playing except them. I did spam at first but haven't in the since ive been on last. trying to enjoy the server for what it is and play with friends only to be kicked by abusive powers. Also once i joined the discord server and talked to people i stop getting kicked. Aero another player on the server instantly texted me when i got on saying Nero, and Ginger were acting like dictators. So i ask that they be questioned and a resolve to this problem come fast. Just wanna play on a fun server. :D
Please follow the format 
And provide evidence  as well

Also for chat spam it's a mute for a round - really shouldnt have been kick straight  away.

I feel like there is more to the story but will wait for ginger reply
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
use the correct format
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Also while with the whole lobby saying/chatting !unstuck nero only kicked me and tactical_apple
(02-15-2020, 11:28 PM)Rizk Wrote: Also while with the whole lobby saying/chatting !unstuck nero only kicked me and tactical_apple

Being a witness to this, Nero had ending up kicking 5 people, so it wasnt just you 2
(02-15-2020, 11:27 PM)Hysender Wrote: Please follow the format 
And provide evidence  as well

Also for chat spam it's a mute for a round - really shouldnt have been kick straight  away.

I feel like there is more to the story but will wait for ginger reply

I will have to agree with you here.

I also told you guys/gals that !unstuck doesn't work in this mode and you still kept going.
!unstuck doesnt work in Murder so I'm not 100% sure why that is the cause. As that command is for PH
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(02-15-2020, 11:33 PM)Hysender Wrote: !unstuck doesnt work in Murder so I'm not 100% sure why that is the cause. As that command is for PH

Half the server was spamming it to troll
(02-15-2020, 11:30 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:28 PM)Rizk Wrote: Also while with the whole lobby saying/chatting !unstuck nero only kicked me and tactical_apple

Being a witness to this, Nero had ending up kicking 5 people, so it wasnt just you 2

He only kicked them one time, we rejoined and kept getting kicked for NO reason. We would join the round would end then we would get kicked. Heart
He is a  Test Mod he really shouldnt be doing that

I'm also 100% certain  he doesnt  have full grasp of the rules as well.

He should have followed the procedure.
Ingame Names 
Resigned