Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Resolution Rizk
(02-16-2020, 03:37 AM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 03:32 AM)Traitor Wrote: So I gave you the benefit of doubt on the last post you made and went on the server to talk with some players and staff that were on and your friends were all trolling and flaming staff after being punished for constant trolling. I gave all of you multiple warnings to knock the trollish behavior off before any punishment was given. Then once I banned them you decided to go off flaming staff because of it. I'd be for reducing your ban to a month or so but I mean you can't just unhinge like that just because you don't like the outcome of a situation. I'll wait for others input before i do anything though.

Honestly, do we need members treating our staff like that? If new users come into the server and see how members+ are acting they are going to more than likely do the same thing. I am against the unban due to this. They was on the Murder server for over 2 hours attacking me. Constant KOS'ing by a numerous amount of people. Maybe if they came back in like 3 months and tried to fill out another unban request I would POSSIBLY consider it.
No one right out KOS you, its a game where you are gonna die and 2 hours of attacking you? i played for 5 hours youre saying 40% when i was playing was devoted to harrasing you. i seriously doubt i did it for 2 hours constantly going after you

This also really shows the mentality towards this repeal. Im serious and Ginger and Russ laugh at it like it's a joke and you wonder why people don't enjoy the server sometimes? Because people like them, im serious about this appeal, and why dislike every post i make? just because im not an admin or a part of this server.

(02-16-2020, 03:41 AM)Rizk Wrote: This also really shows the mentality towards this repeal. Im serious and Ginger and Russ laugh at it like it's a joke and you wonder why people don't enjoy the server sometimes? Because people like them, im serious about this appeal, and why dislike every post i make? just because im not an admin or a part of this server.

I'm laughing because it IS a joke. I've been doing this for years, and I've seen this exact same garbage dozens of times: act a complete fool in game, get punished for it, and come start a screaming contest on the server forums and Discord claiming victim because it's funny.

It's not like an abusive moderator banned you, Traitor has been in this community for half a decade. I don't doubt his judgement. If you really cared about the server, you wouldn't have been banned in the damn first place!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-16-2020, 04:06 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 03:41 AM)Rizk Wrote: This also really shows the mentality towards this repeal. Im serious and Ginger and Russ laugh at it like it's a joke and you wonder why people don't enjoy the server sometimes? Because people like them, im serious about this appeal, and why dislike every post i make? just because im not an admin or a part of this server.

I'm laughing because it IS a joke. I've been doing this for years, and I've seen this exact same garbage dozens of times: act a complete fool in game, get punished for it, and come start a screaming contest on the server forums and Discord claiming victim because it's funny.

It's not like an abusive moderator banned you, Traitor has been in this community for half a decade. I don't doubt his judgement. If you really cared about the server, you wouldn't have been banned in the damn first place!
Thats exactly what i just said and you made it even more apparent that this is just a joke to you. It seriously isn't to me if i didn't care so much i wouldn't make 2 posts to begin with. Go look at the Unban appeal archive, do you see anyone else that wanted a appeal? Im not screaming at anyone just simple asking for a appeal. I trust traitor too, wouldn't this show how much i actually care about rejoining the server?
Keep it on track

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
IAW The Rules of Murder, it seems a bit excessive to jump to a permanent ban. As Traitor said, a reduction is within reason. 

Regardless, things were said or done to warrant some form of action. It was done. Best not to bicker back and forth, move forward from this point on.

+1 for reduction to 1 week ban due to it being a 1st Violation. 
Thank you very much, i know people may thing this as a joke but i seriously like the Murder server a lot and it has a nice system. I'm not going to troll and Ginger i am sorry for anything my friends or i might have said please no grudge will be held against you, im sorry if i every made you feel harrassed. Learn From Your Mistakes aka me
I think a reduction to 1 month seems fair - and if this Happens again It would be straight Permaban with No release 

1+ on reduction, But for your friends I would keep them ban as they were way more toxic / Dont do this again and learn from this mistake
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-16-2020, 04:38 AM)Hysender Wrote: I think a reduction to 1 month seems fair - and if this Happens again It would be straight Permaban with No release 

1+ on reduction, But for your friends I would keep them ban as they were way more toxic / Dont do this again and learn from this mistake

How would i check how long id have to wait? i went back and it still says never on the unban date.
At the end it's really up to Dan and Dink on your Reduce or perma.

This is early morning and most of the staff are asleep or busy working so please be patient and they will get to you on your Unban.  :D
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-16-2020, 09:28 AM)Rizk Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 04:38 AM)Hysender Wrote: I think a reduction to 1 month seems fair - and if this Happens again It would be straight Permaban with No release 

How would i check how long id have to wait? i went back and it still says never on the unban date.
I'll +1 for a shorten banned/unbanning
When they decide on what will happen they say it here and close the thread. So it'll require a bit of patience.
[Image: J6yUs0g]