Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Resolution Rizk
Ingame Name: Rizk

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335976188/

Who Banned You: Traitor

Reason For Ban: Flaming Staff, Trolling

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: Never banned from any server before, actually fun community, some staff are cool, and spent 5 hours on the game and almost donated.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I was upset my friend just got banned, so i did say somethings but wouldn't everyone?
that doesn't justify what i did but i would like to play again.
STEAM_0:0:187855230

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This is the first Murder Unban Ive seen ever.

Also gotta wait for the proof
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I'll let traitor do this thing, but you and your gang were damn near harassing Ginger for about two hours. Your apparent friend Tactical_Apple was also screeching in the mic very often when he was on. I don't contest this ban one bit, all you want to do with this is cause more trouble like you did in your abuse report.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
So I gave you the benefit of doubt on the last post you made and went on the server to talk with some players and staff that were on and your friends were all trolling and flaming staff after being punished for constant trolling. I gave all of you multiple warnings to knock the trollish behavior off before any punishment was given. Then once I banned them you decided to go off flaming staff because of it. I'd be for reducing your ban to a month or so but I mean you can't just unhinge like that just because you don't like the outcome of a situation. I'll wait for others input before i do anything though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-16-2020, 03:28 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I'll let traitor do this thing, but you and your gang were damn near harassing Ginger for about two hours. Your apparent friend Tactical_Apple was also screeching in the mic very often when he was on. I don't contest this ban one bit, all you want to do with this is cause more trouble like you did in your abuse report.

He did it twice or possibly three times but were is the evidence i want to cause more trouble with this thread. im not here to do that, i genuinely would like to join back. You saying that just shows the mentality of who you are already putting me out to nothing less than a match that sparks a flame. also why like and dislike certain things on this post? no offense but why is Russ so biased?
Id be for a reduction since this is your first ban, but you also spent most of your time on while I was spamming chat, trolling, and harassing ginger. -1 for full unban. +0 for reduction.

On a slightly unrelated note, does murder have a gban?
(02-16-2020, 03:32 AM)Traitor Wrote: So I gave you the benefit of doubt on the last post you made and went on the server to talk with some players and staff that were on and your friends were all trolling and flaming staff after being punished for constant trolling. I gave all of you multiple warnings to knock the trollish behavior off before any punishment was given. Then once I banned them you decided to go off flaming staff because of it. I'd be for reducing your ban to a month or so but I mean you can't just unhinge like that just because you don't like the outcome of a situation. I'll wait for others input before i do anything though.

i could understand that, Traitor no offense to other admins, and im not saying this just because of what others have said. you are reasonable and really are a good admin because of the way you handle situations and i can agree with not fully undoing the ban.
(02-16-2020, 03:35 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: Id be for a reduction since this is your first ban, but you also spent most of your time on while I was spamming chat, trolling, and harassing ginger. -1 for full unban. +0 for reduction.

On a slightly unrelated note, does murder have a gban?

It does, it does not have the website configured though
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-16-2020, 03:32 AM)Traitor Wrote: So I gave you the benefit of doubt on the last post you made and went on the server to talk with some players and staff that were on and your friends were all trolling and flaming staff after being punished for constant trolling. I gave all of you multiple warnings to knock the trollish behavior off before any punishment was given. Then once I banned them you decided to go off flaming staff because of it. I'd be for reducing your ban to a month or so but I mean you can't just unhinge like that just because you don't like the outcome of a situation. I'll wait for others input before i do anything though.

Honestly, do we need members treating our staff like that? If new users come into the server and see how members+ are acting they are going to more than likely do the same thing. I am against the unban due to this. They was on the Murder server for over 2 hours attacking me. Constant KOS'ing by a numerous amount of people. Maybe if they came back in like 3 months and tried to fill out another unban request I would POSSIBLY consider it.