Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slash Trusted App 2: Electric Boogaloo
Ingame Name: Slasheronic. §bSlashling☆, [blue]Slasheronic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459536479

Time Played: 146hrs 50 min

When First Joined: Supposedly April 14, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): On Average, I can play Mon-Fri 5:00-10:00 pm EST Sat-Sun 12:00-9 pm EST, times can increase whether or not I have lots of work. Will increase in summertime

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I hope that I can help be a quick response helper so there is never issues on PH that can't be solved. I also am a quick learner and am always up to criticism so I can grow and change on the job. I can or at least hope to relieve tense situations but I may over evaluate the ability. I finally hope to bring teamwork and I am never afraid to admit that I need help.

Why do you want to help the community?: This place is like a home away from home. I have met so many friends and gotten to know so many great people. I want to return the favor that the community has done for me and help keep Dink PH a happy place that people can enjoy.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): As Jokes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

How did you find us?: When I started GMOD, I joined the first PH server I saw and then from there, I grew to love it. 

Other: I yet again ask that if you find that I am still not ready, please give me criticism, even the harshest of it, so that I can improve even more. Thank you.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Keep comments on the topic of the application and do not shitpost

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-21-2020, 12:45 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Keep comments on the topic of the application and do not shitpost

I would like to apologize. I was in school and my friends decided it would be funny to shitpost here. They looked on my screen and found the URL. I am very sorry and have asked them to stop. Please ignore them, they are trolls. I am sorry again
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Damn already the 2nd one!?
Still with the +0 I can't really exactly tell you why because I haven't played with you much because of schooling and I resigned so I'm on less, you meet the requirements, you are slowly improving, I just don't have much info to give you. I want to wish you luck and I hope everything goes well
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Calm cool and collected

You have the requirements and your activity is great,  But from your last App until now there was no ban request so I would like to see some ban request to build up your confidence and skill and to show staff your able to fulfill  the requirements  of Trusted. It's not a massive thing and  that for will leave my vote at +1

Best of luck Slash
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Bud, 

In your previous app the main issue that was raised was handling trolls and stirring things up rather than calming them. I've noticed a big change with this, you've stayed out of these situations and helped to keep things more chilled. You've helped out watching the server and gathering evidence on ghosters etc. I'm happy to give you a +1 this time and we can help you out with growing within the trusted role when you get it. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
You're very friendly and welcoming, eager to learn, and receptive to criticism. You also seem very familiar with the rules at this point, and I have noticed a definite improvement with how you handle situations. I think you'd take on the Trusted role well and see you working hard to buff out any rough edges you have with your staffing. Even though you think i'm sketchy, you can take my +1 I guess :P
Thanks for applying Slash!

Slash has been patient and good since his last application. I've seen him grow as a player and I can say he has a good understanding of the basic rules a Trusted is in charge of and engage with. He's really helpful on server with people asking questions and spreading rule awareness. He fits the requirements for trusted and has been very active this past month. I don't see why he shouldn't be trusted

It's a +1 from me bud, see you in server.
Slash comparing your first staff application with this one,
You have changed and know when its time to fool around and when its time you have to be serious
I seen you help staff with mic spam as well as ghosters by recording as well as getting their names and steam ids.

These are major improvements I seen and cause of this,

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Despite the amount of time it has taken me to comment here, I think Slash would be a good addition to the Trusted lot. He is on server practically every day, is a lot of fun to play with and knows the rules well. Doesn't hesitate to help people out and knows when to warn/gag/punish appropriately.

As previous comments have said, I've also definitely seen ya improve a lot since your previous apps and I genuinely think that will only improve if you were given Trusted. +1 from me!

Excited to see where things go for you dude!