Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
murder rules posting
Just got off of murder with some mic spammers and rdmers and went to check the rules of murder with motd to find that they still are not linked to motd. Is there a set time that this will be put into effect?
I honestly really like the how to play murder page as the MOTD, it was very handy to me and definitely will be to new players.

I don't see why the rules can just be tacked on the bottom of that page, it looks like that was the plan with the rules coming soon message (although that would make a loooong thread)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
From my playtime tonight (first I had played on the server at all), it's obvious that the rules probably need to be displayed through a chat command of some sort, not just the MOTD screen on joining. While I will not deny I was probably part of the issue, no way to clearly reference rules was an issue with people being in line.
If you are reading this, you have been banned from the server.
Updated MOTD on murder to rules page