Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changelogs Discussion Thread
You can make it not be purchasable a 2nd time. Not sure on 2nd life tho. Hide the T bodies uknow

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'd like this thread to also be a centralized location to record any issues with the current live addons and plugins. For example, please discuss whether or not reverting to an older version of leyhitreg has helped or worsened the issue. Hitreg is a complicated issue.

Reminder: Complaining is not the same as pointing out issues and discussing fixes. I assure you Me, Dink, and plenty of others get enough complaints as is.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hitreg- it seems a bit better to me, but I still have been having problem where my headshots with a rifle only do the 50 damage (that’s the body shot amount), and then my body shots do 200-222 damage. Could just be me getting a headshot and it registering funny, but I don’t know.
idk about yall but hitreg seems worse, but hits aren't double registering
I have seen some double registers since the rollback. And the hitreg is worse. No one else seems to be getting double regs, but I know what I saw.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-05-2020, 03:35 PM)Saitama Wrote: I have seen some double registers since the rollback. And the hitreg is worse. No one else seems to be getting double regs, but I know what I saw.

Hitreg was returned to the previous version from a week or so again because the other version Dink put it on was causing issues with T and D weapons.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-05-2020, 03:38 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 03:35 PM)Saitama Wrote: I have seen some double registers since the rollback. And the hitreg is worse. No one else seems to be getting double regs, but I know what I saw.

Hitreg was returned to the previous version from a week or so again because the other version Dink put it on was causing issues with T and D weapons.

I will take a bullshit double hit over a absolute miss.
Some things I have noted in terms of weapons (this list is by no means comprehensive, just what I have observed):

M24 is unusable, as all know.

M14 needs a LOT more accuracy and a LOT less recoil.

P90 needs more accuracy and more limb damage.

SG 552 needs more limb damage.

AK needs... something, still not sure what. (edit... probably could use a very slight fire rate increase alongside a spread reduction.)

MP40 needs damage.

Also all weapons need to have their position when ADSing standardized. so that when the "lower weapons when ADSing" setting is off the view lines up with the sights.
Regarding M24:
(05-02-2020, 07:05 PM)Saitama Wrote: M24 is unusable, as all know.

(04-21-2020, 04:34 PM)Christian Wrote: But good news, the changes for Weapons are done. It will however be at the cost of the Variable Zoom on the M24. The weapon itself does not want to be nice, and is being very buggy. So I do not want to push out a buggy weapon. To make up for this, I will be lowering the M24's Zoom Level for the time being.

Expect an Update from me when I get the greenlight from Dink, and when these changes go live on the Test Server.
They haven't dropped yet. So there is that.