Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changelogs Discussion Thread
An additional week is being extended to the testing. As Dink made changes to hitreg, so I'm double checking everything being good before release.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Let me know if there are any issues with any addons (besides the outlines they're to be removed).
[Image: b_560x95.png]
For the Remote Sticky Bomb, these are the variables that can be edited if it is too overpowered:

- RSB_ChargeTimer ;This is the charge timer for the RSB(Current: 15)
- RSB_BlastRadius ;This is the blast radius for the RSB detonation (Current: 450)
- RSB_BlastDamage ;Damage dealt to players close to the explosion center of the RSB detonation(Current: 200)

Feedback is important on any of the new D and T Items as I'm only 1 person and can't test every single bug and glitch
[Image: unknown.png]
hi yes this is the rsb radius, and those on the edge near the line took 80+ and those just before that died instantly.
(green body is the origin of the bomb)
also call me crazy but the thing charges too fast, its kinda broken rn
either reduce the damage in the outer range, lower the blast radius, or greatly increase the arming timer.
there is a global icon for the rsb but it only pops up once the thing is charged so i think this needs a warning before you set it off.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-07-2020, 12:38 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: hi yes this is the rsb radius, and those on the edge near the line took 80+ and those just before that died instantly.
(green body is the origin of the bomb)
also call me crazy but the thing charges too fast, its kinda broken rn
either reduce the damage in the outer range, lower the blast radius, or greatly increase the arming timer.
there is a global icon for the rsb but it only pops up once the thing is charged so i think this needs a warning before you set it off.

That is definitely not what I was testing it at so I will let Dink know, he may have forgot to change the default convars. Luckily the addon is very easily editable, so it's as simple as inputting a console command to buff/nerf anything
Yea idk what kinda bomb brown was using but he was killing 10+ atleast per traitor round. Way to OP please fix XD
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
RSB charge timer updated from 15 to 25 seconds

Radius decreased to 350
Can it be optional for the outlines? I experience FPS drops but I would somewhat like it on.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(05-07-2020, 01:36 PM)Eternal Wrote: Can it be optional for the outlines? I experience FPS drops but I would somewhat like it on.
(05-06-2020, 01:57 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Let me know if there are any issues with any addons (besides the outlines they're to be removed).
Outlines are fully removed.

I created an edit of the remote sticky bomb to remove it's ability to go through walls like a c4. To come soon when Dink gets around to adding it.

Because of that, the radius will likely increase back to 450.