Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changelogs Discussion Thread
Dart Gun was never changed to slot 6, forgot to mention this a few days ago because I tried doing the funny explosion combo and it didn't work  :@
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Bump since update happened
[Image: b_560x95.png]
rorschach added which make me happy but stoked still play which make me sad
Bump since update happened
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(09-23-2022, 03:21 PM)Bryan Brr Wrote: Bump since update happened
I'll bump you anytime!
Probably a good update, the hit reg was pretty bad last time I was on
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Seems better yeah
This isn't leyhitreg. There's no catchup shots. It's still moat.
(09-24-2022, 03:16 PM)geräusch Wrote: This isn't leyhitreg. There's no catchup shots. It's still moat.
Catchup shots not sure what those are as there is nothing named that inside of the leyhitreg source at all, unless you mean how if you lagging you can end up shooting around corners.
(09-24-2022, 04:42 PM)chibill Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 03:16 PM)geräusch Wrote: This isn't leyhitreg. There's no catchup shots. It's still moat.
Catchup shots not sure what those are as there is nothing named that inside of the leyhitreg source at all, unless you mean how if you lagging you can end up shooting around corners.

When leyhitreg was on the server, it would very frequently do a "catch up" shot where your first shot missed, but would be registered on your second shot even if you didn't aim at the person or at anything else. The reversion is not including that which is why I'm skeptical that it was even reverted at all.
(09-24-2022, 07:41 PM)geräusch Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 04:42 PM)chibill Wrote:

When leyhitreg was on the server, it would very frequently do a "catch up" shot where your first shot missed, but would be registered on your second shot even if you didn't aim at the person or at anything else. The reversion is not including that which is why I'm skeptical that it was even reverted at all.
I can tell you it was definitely reverted and is not MOAT any more. I am not sure which version of the leyhitreg we are using but it feels the same as before. 

Biggest reason is the hit markers were extracted from MOAT so we could keep them with leyhitreg.