Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any ph admins or mods or someone I can talk too
Hello I am new to this server But I would like to find out about a donor or whatever his name is because he was super super helpful and stuff and I would like to give praise to this guy he was really nice and super super helpful to me and my friends he answered all of our questions ..
(03-06-2020, 06:29 PM)Dreadrun1 Wrote: Hello I am new to this server But I would like to find out about a donor or whatever his name is because he was super super helpful and stuff and I would like to give praise to this guy he was really nice and super super helpful to me and my friends he answered all of our questions ..

what's up?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-06-2020, 06:39 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 06:29 PM)Dreadrun1 Wrote: Hello I am new to this server But I would like to find out about a donor or whatever his name is because he was super super helpful and stuff and I would like to give praise to this guy he was really nice and super super helpful to me and my friends he answered all of our questions ..

what's up?

I am looking for a donor's  thread where i am looking for a person his name was cre  or whatever his name is 
he was in over flow server with me nd my friends and was super super helpful we was looking for him to say thank you to him I had to make a new account but he was on yesterday with us
You mean Creepin? @"creepin"
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(03-06-2020, 06:42 PM)Dreadrun1 Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 06:39 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

what's up?

I am looking for a donor's  thread where i am looking for a person his name was cre  or whatever his name is 
he was in over flow server with me nd my friends and was super super helpful we was looking for him to say thank you to him I had to make a new account but he was on yesterday with us

creepin maybe with the shaggy pfp on discord and a car watching the sunset on steam?

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-06-2020, 06:45 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: You mean Creepin? @"creepin"

Yessssssssss he is been so friendly when we joined we actually joined on the over flow server he was so helpful i was trying to add him but i guess he never added me Is he staff or just a donor whatever
(03-06-2020, 06:47 PM)Dreadrun1 Wrote:

Yessssssssss he is been so friendly when we joined we actually joined on the over flow server he was so helpful i was trying to add him but i guess he never added me Is he staff or just a donor whatever

He's a donor currently. He has put in a staff application found here.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-06-2020, 06:50 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

Thank you I just want to give credit to the guy cause he really is super helpful and he is like super nice when me and my friends joined he was so chill and he helped us answered all of questions
(03-06-2020, 06:53 PM)Dreadrun1 Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 06:50 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

Thank you I just want to give credit to the guy cause he really is super helpful and he is like super nice when me and my friends joined he was so chill and he helped us answered all of questions

Deadrun Thank you But No Thank you is needed dude ! Just here to have a good time and glad I could help ! Certainly appreciated. But we all are here just to have fun and enjoy the game.