Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daeganislegit Abuse
Offender's Name: daeganislegit

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Offender's Rank: Test-Mod

What They Did: Set mine and multiple other Guests karma to 0 and allowed us to be banned for an hour because of this.

When They Did It: 3/1/2020 @ around 6:30PM EST

Potential Witnesses: SirHamCream, SeveredPenis, alenisdone, Mindlessspear88

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/U3yNdQQ

Other: He set my karma to 0 for no reason. I asked him why. He said "you'll see." Maybe this is funny to some, but this is ridiculous and annoying where people expect good staff and a friendly/fun community... Was asking questions about donations earlier because I had thought about supporting the server, but maybe not if this is the kind of staff you hire.
@daeganislegit
[Image: J6yUs0g]
i never mess with karma unless i need to, videos and a ban request for all parties involved. please wait until i post the ban request
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Daegan warned you and your friends multiple times to stop harassing @Lionetta. One of your buddies (alenisdone) was banned for mass rdm just now too. I don't know what you expect when you get muted multiple times for yelling shit at somebody for being an e-girl and yelling other stuff into your mic. You were obviously trolling and you were warned multiple times. @daeganislegit should have video of this too.
(03-01-2020, 07:07 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I was the there, Daegan warned you and your friends multiple times to stop harassing @Lionetta. One of your buddies (alenisdone) was banned for mass rdm just now too. I don't know what you expect when you get muted multiple times for yelling shit at somebody for being an e-girl. You were obviously trolling and you were warned multiple times. This is a joke of a thread. @daeganislegit should have video of this too.

You all very quick to jump to conclusions as I have no friends on the server currently... I am new and play alone. I don't know those people and don't have them on my friends list. I never once harassed or even addressed Lionetta.
(03-01-2020, 07:07 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I was the there, Daegan warned you and your friends multiple times to stop harassing @Lionetta. One of your buddies (alenisdone) was banned for mass rdm just now too. I don't know what you expect when you get muted multiple times for yelling shit at somebody for being an e-girl. You were obviously trolling and you were warned multiple times. This is a joke of a thread. @daeganislegit should have video of this too.

thunder is correct, they were trolling and trying to push Daegainsegit but he honestly kept his cool with everything that was going on. They had used derogatory terms multiple times and RDM'ed.
(03-01-2020, 07:12 PM)Lionetta Wrote:

thunder is correct, they were trolling and trying to push Daegainsegit but he honestly kept his cool with everything that was going on. They had used derogatory terms multiple times and RDM'ed.

I literally don't know you and never addressed a single statement/remark at you... I was literally just trying to play when my karma was jacked down and then I was banned. Can I please see proof of me harassing you since I did not? I play alone and those goons were not my friends lmao
(03-01-2020, 07:14 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote:

I literally don't know you and never addressed a single statement/remark at you... I was literally just trying to play when my karma was jacked down and then I was banned. Can I please see proof of me harassing you since I did not? I play alone and those goons were not my friends lmao
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...1#pid78071
dont regret your words for proof
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Quote:Was asking questions about donations earlier because I had thought about supporting the server, but maybe not if this is the kind of staff you hire.

Fyi, we dont act lenient towards people who have donated or planned to donate, and if you had the time to go onto the forums to file out an abuse thread like this assuming that we just about let anyone onto staff, I recommend you read under our requirements for staff to have a better understanding of what kind of staff we have on the server.

And also, staff have access to a command that allows us to tell who are friends on the server, so really. dont dig yourself deeper into a corner.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-01-2020, 07:16 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 07:14 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...1#pid78071
dont regret your words for proof
I don't regret it bc I watched and don't see any instances of me harassing anyone. I only see one point I say "#demoteyou" and "#promoteme"

(03-01-2020, 07:16 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
Quote:Was asking questions about donations earlier because I had thought about supporting the server, but maybe not if this is the kind of staff you hire.

Fyi, we dont act lenient towards people who have donated or planned to donate, and if you had the time to go onto the forums to file out an abuse thread like this assuming that we just about let anyone onto staff, I recommend you read under our requirements for staff to have a better understanding of what kind of staff we have on the server.

And also, staff have access to a command that allows us to tell who are friends on the server, so really. You're digging yourself deeper into a corner.

Mate, watch daeg'd videoes and you'll see I have no friends on the server, as he needed to make sure multiple times apparently.