Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Movin' on up?
Ingame Name: [Pink] Pixie Soldier 
Pixie Soldier, lilpixie88 (previously)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058106
Time Played: 646hrs
When First Joined: 1st Jan 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): During the week I'm usually on from 7pm GMT, at weekends I jump on at different times but if I’m free and get a ping I try to get on to help out.

Rank Desired: T-Mod
Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I have been a trusted since October and have been able to help out quite a bit during that time. I try to keep things chilled out on the server while also making sure people stay within the rules so everyone can have fun. I enjoy helping new players get to grips with the game and I try to get to know and encourage the regulars to keep them around.

Why do you want to help the community?: I’ve been in this community for over a year now, I’ve been here for the ups and downs during that time. I want to keep PH alive and make it a fun place for all. I feel like I can do more as T-Mod, often I can only handle a situation to a point as a trusted and have to wait for someone to be available to help me out. Situations can be handled quicker and easier with the extra commands that T-Mod has.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Only a stupid one for a min

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rish-Pixie

How did you find us?: Was really bored on new years eve on my new PC and decided to go on GMod which I hadn’t played in years. Found the server as it had the most people on and I just stuck with it as I liked it.

Thanks 

Pix  Heart

[Image: unknown.jpg]
+1
I'm virtually dead in all aspects aside from Discord but Pixie is probably the most qualified out of our Trusted to become TMod. She knows the rules, she's super active, and she's just all around a great staff member.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 pixie is qualified she has been very active recently. And I think she is well fit for the job she has done an excellent job at staffing she helps whenever she can asks questions whenever she does not know soemthing. I think she would be a great fit for her. Also she knows what she’s doing as well with helping calm down trollers ect... good luck pixie
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Pixie is over qualified. Very blunt and honest person but super helpful with any questions anybody has or concerns she is right there. She is a great Trusted Member, awesome to be around always professional in every conversation. Knows how to handle a situation. (Plus she can’t drive) but other then that I’d definitely happy to say +1
+1
Ever since I got on Dinks last year Pixie has always been one to help others and is no nonsense with those who don't follow the rules. I always feel good when shes on, she is fun to play with and deals with trolls in a quick and efficient manner. Keep on keeping on Pixie!
-1 not enough forum time >:|

Nah nah +1 Pixie I never knew you were gonna apply for TMod but you definitely have the skills and time flexibility to be able to deal with em.

I love you and wish you the best of luck<3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
+1 all day every day. One of the nicest people I know, on and off of server, always willing to help new players & the regulars. Knows the rules inside out and uses them & her powers appropriately. Is a whole lot of fun but doesn't put up with shit from players either.

Pixie for TMod!! <3
+1
You're active, you know the rules, you apply them softly enough to keep the server fun, and not a dictatorship, and you arent afraid to ask questions.

I was kind of wondering when you'd finally do this.
Pixie, you have overestimated your abilities
with your activity on the forums and on the server

you handle the ghosters, mic spammers, and trolls well
you know when its time to have fun on the server and times to be serious

even times when staff is needed and when you need backup on the server.

Results: +1

~Shine like the fairy that you are~
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1

She's an amazing person, knows her shit and always stays in the mature standpoint in every situation I've seen her in, good luck sis.

*Cough* BUMP *Cough*
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]