Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daegan for mod
Bump before final decision is made.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Definitely want to see improvement in your activity. As GT shows you've only been active 9 out of 30 Days. And these days total are very scattered on the graph you can finds here.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/daega...145:27015/

I like many others think you should focus on school. TTT will be here when you're on break, or when you have free time. And it's not going anywhere either. But I think it would be incredibly unfair if you were to be promoted with the activity you have currently. As there have been plenty of Staff Members denied in the past with similar activity.

You're a great Staff Member, but you really need to make sure your activity is solid enough before reapplying next time.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-13-2020, 04:39 AM)Christian Wrote: Definitely want to see improvement in your activity. As GT shows you've only been active 9 out of 30 Days. And these days total are very scattered on the graph you can finds here.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/daega...145:27015/

I like many others think you should focus on school. TTT will be here when you're on break, or when you have free time. And it's not going anywhere either. But I think it would be incredibly unfair if you were to be promoted with the activity you have currently. As there have been plenty of Staff Members denied in the past with similar activity.

You're a great Staff Member, but you really need to make sure your activity is solid enough before reapplying next time.

Due to cornna my school is closing
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Your application has been denied. We feel as though there are still a few things you could strive towards before making the jump to Moderator. It's a big responsibility and we want to ensure that you can handle it. Along with the spotty activity, we feel as though remaining a T-Mod for another month would be beneficial. A moderator needs to be confident and level-headed with their decisions and handling the player-base and those are 2 things I believe you should work on a bit more. 

School is very important and should be focused on first. Prioritize and focus on school, don't feel like you have to force yourself to get on the server for an extended period of time.

You may re-apply 04/07/20
[Image: b_560x95.png]