Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryuji's Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Ryuji Sakamoto, Hajime Iwachan

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:446654412

Time Played: 1,020 Hours

When First Joined:  December 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play if I can 10 p.m. to 2am. from Monday to Friday since I'm on second shift at my job, but on the weekends I'm free from 9:00 a.m. to 11 p.m.

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Moderator 

What can you do to help the community?: I maintain gameplay on prop hunt at time when its okay to be silly and times when trolls attack. I assisted players and the Trusted ones when they need help on the server and in dms on discord when there sometime chaos on the server or when they need someone to rant their "bad days" on. I also remind players that voice chat is public to both teams when their teammates are alive and that they are dead via ghosting. I also try to prevent trolls and mic spammers to becoming the jokers of the server that would annoy other players and ruin their time on the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: With the recent activity of staff retiring and new staff applying as well as the community on the slow road to recovery and become a proficient community once more and I want to be one of the many member of that community to show that we are Dinks and we are proud group of players as well as communicating with players if they have concerns or problems and if any player need an question to be answered in forums or in discord.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Never Have been Ban Officially  (Nuru temp min ban....)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: This server was very popular and with the top servers of prop hunt to pick so I selected Dink's not just by the cartoon it remind me from my childhood, but the rules are understandable and easy to follow, most player aren't instantly hostile to people unless the said person joins as toxic, but is then under procedure guidelines to stop or be punished. 

Other: I delayed this for far too long, but I understand if I don't get the rank and at any chance that I have free time I would increase my gametracker since right now its not constant and some days I couldn't get on and I keep up to date with any changes to PH and the forums.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1 when I'm active you were always being helpful when people need it you always kept the server kid friendly, I think this is a step up not a far one but it's still a step up good luck on the application, remember to always do operation Blend in lol

See you on the Battlefield
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
+1 Because you do really well as a test mod and you deserve it. I played with you a lot and you have actually been active a few hours but you do well with help other people. You always keep the server friendly and safe.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
+1

Your game tracker shows pretty good consistency. Playing every day isn’t a requirement in my opinion. Sure maybe in the past 7 days it’s been a little spotty, but if you look at the past 30 days it looks great. Additionally, in the limited time I’ve played with you you conduct yourself in a mature, reasonably thought out way.
Due to my inactivity I feel that I can't properly vote however I did take the time to log in to say what I have to say so theres that....

Ryuji has always been level headed and enjoyable to play with. You were helpful even before you became staff and continue to do so even still. You took some time in your tmod position and didn't just jump for promotion at first chance like most people would. You approach problems in a non confrontational way, think about ways to defuse situations and still get results. You obviously meet the requirements, you would make a good mod.
-1 slaps me too much...jk. Bro, you are always helpful and fun to be around. When I have issues and questions, you are always happy to help. You check-in when you can to see if the server is running smoothly and you can handle the server so well. When you get on, trolls disappear. 

+1 all the way, hopefully, I will see you in Green ;)
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Easy +1. You’re always responsible with handling situations on server and make sure things don’t get out of hand while you’re on.
Hey Ryuji, Thanks for applying!

It's always a pleasure to game with you, it's been a journey and good heck of a time staffing with you. You're always a good partner and teammate in-game. You're always jumping on when you can and when people need help the most. Ryuji is calm and collected when it comes to trolls. He handles everything that comes along with Tmod well as far as I've seen him perform. Never heard any one have any real issues with you on and off server. 

Keeping it short and sweet, it's a +1 from me bro. 

Wish you luck on this endeavor and future projects. <3
Mature and caring towards others. Knows the ins and out of Test Mod and I'll be happy to see him Grow even more with Mod.

1+ 

I'm gonna kill you one day one day in PH
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-19-2020, 05:37 AM)Sharky Wrote: Mature and caring towards others. Knows the ins and out of Test Mod and I'll be happy to see him Grow even more with Mod.

1+ 

I'm gonna kill you one day one day in PH

Thanks Everyone

Also Sharky,

[Image: q79lM7.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]