Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginger Teaming
(03-16-2020, 09:13 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 08:53 PM)August Wrote: I watched the video. I see teleporting, but no targeting. In my eyes and experience, teaming would mean she would be working with someone to specifically fight the opposition which is no what is happening here. I honestly don't see anything egregiously wrong with what she was doing apart from being guilty of having fun with a friend.

Like Foxka said, what she did was not Teaming, but it was an abuse of power. The TP command's purpose is to help people get unstuck or to teleport exploiters, not TP people to the top of the map multiple times where the murder can't get them.

Also:
(03-16-2020, 08:19 PM)Sharky Wrote: Had same issue where she tp a player on the roof where the murder couldnt get to 

This isn't anything (imo) demote worthy, but something that should be addressed as an abuse of power as it apparently has happened multiple times.

Totally agreed
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
alll the killer had to do was throw a knife to the roof not that hard to aim with a high power you know!?
This is a friendly reminder as this thread lingers on that all responses should have proper discussion/criticisms/constructive arguments etc and not turn into a shitposting or pointless response nightmare.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-16-2020, 09:35 PM)[Blue]ChiefRunning[yellow]Wolf Wrote: alll the killer had to do was throw a knife to the roof not that hard to aim with a high power you know!?

It's the fact that she tp him away from the murderer 
Dont get me wrong that's awesome she helping him 
But did u really need to tp him up there.

It's a big map could have tp him anywhere else. And what if the murderer was new and didnt know u could throw the knife then he would have just wreck his chances at getting some points.

Tp should only be used if players if there stuck.

But like Deadpool said it's not demote worthy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
According to gametracker, the player she teleported has 50 hours on the server. Even if the player was new, you shouldn't be teleporting them. You don't learn to play a gamemode by having staff misuse commands. You learn by playing right and getting the shit beaten out of you by the murderer. I don't think it warrants a demotion, but there should be a warning.
(03-16-2020, 09:22 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 09:19 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
Alright, just gonna throw in my two cents here.

This doesn't look like teaming per se, what I see is Ginger helping a newer player out by Teleporting them to where she is to keep them safe. This could be seen as an abuse of power and favortism as Ginger is only teleporting this one person (shown in the video). 
Obviously the other person being asked to be Tp'd is the murderer, so yeah I can understand not bringing them up there too. Along with the fact that there's really only room for 2 up there.

Do I think some things could have gone better or been handled better in the video? yes.
That being said, there's no major violation that I can see. So let's learn and move forward.

It's murder, let's just kill people and have fun. ok? 

I would just like to point out that this “newer player” is a regular on the murder server
I didn't see the scoreboard so I wouldn't know that they're a regular. 
This falls under more of an abuse of power as stated previously. 
(03-16-2020, 09:41 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 09:35 PM)[Blue]ChiefRunning[yellow]Wolf Wrote: alll the killer had to do was throw a knife to the roof not that hard to aim with a high power you know!?

It's the fact that she tp him away from the murderer 
Dont get me wrong that's awesome she helping him 
But did u really need to tp him up there.

It's a big map could have tp him anywhere else. And what if the murderer was new and didnt know u could throw the knife then he would have just wreck his chances at getting some points.

Tp should only be used if players if there stuck.

But like Deadpool said it's not demote worthy

This is where you're absolutely wrong.
This is where you're absolutely wrong.
[/quote]

Then please inform everyone on your side of the story on what took place.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
There is literally no reason you should TP someone forcefully unless they are stuck. Staff commands should only be used to enforce the gameplay not be part of the gameplay.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Look guys, this should be a closed door conversation at this point. You've all said your piece, now let the powers that be take care of it.