Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginger Teaming
(03-16-2020, 10:01 PM)Battons Wrote: imagine asking a thread to be closed because you're afraid to admit someone made a mistake and can't handle the criticism. Just give us a simple explanation and admit it was wrong and we will move on.

I mean he's right to say it should stop now and be taken up with staff only eyes. You all have said your peice so this will basically just become a targeting flame war if the thread continues

Ginger was playing around and misused a power. Yes. Doe's this need to drag on any further? No. Slap her wrist and lets move on people. Generally she is a great staff member who make's sure everyone is having fun. Yall need to stop witch hunting all the time.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Any further useless comments or comments moving away from the report will be deleted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The point of the thread is to bring up an abuse, which has happened before, in a public manner so that related parties can bring evidence or speak for or against the report. Ginger should also post her side. Sweeping under the rug is a poor option to suggest but neither should the thread actually turn into a personal vendetta (for or against) by certain people.
Please keep on track and remember that regulars, donors, non admin staff do not dictate how admins should handle a thread. Dink/Dan are probably aware at this point and the thread needs to run its course.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This was a report for me "teaming" not a report for using my "bring" command. 

With that being said I have no reason to stick up for myself.

@"Sharky" You stated that I brought her to me because she was about to die. You're absolutely incorrect about this accusation. You weren't on to see what exactly happened. 

N for all you other people that are making a big deal out of me using my teleport power are just insane. Admins/mods use powers all the time on their friends. I am blinded by @Dirty Dan and I don't make an abuse of power report due to it. 

Everyone just needs to calm down and not make a big deal out of something like this.
(03-16-2020, 10:17 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: This was a report for me "teaming" not a report for using my "bring" command. 

With that being said I have no reason to stick up for myself.

@"Sharky" You stated that I brought her to me because she was about to die. You're absolutely incorrect about this accusation. You weren't on to see what exactly happened. 

N for all you other people that are making a big deal out of me using my teleport power are just insane. Admins/mods use powers all the time on their friends. I am blinded by @Dirty Dan and I don't make an abuse of power report due to it. 

Everyone just needs to calm down and not make a big deal out of something like this.

Just because I’m still on the page..
Abuse does not make abuse ok. It does happen often that staff use commands on others and in certain scenarios that don’t interfere with the general gameplay this *may* be ok, but overall staff are abusing commands a lot more over the last year. Allowing them to spiral out of control will lead to an issue we had in TTT with a lot of actual abuse. An argument can even be made on PH with certain things that have happened. It would be best to not let it start with murder

That being said i have yet to watch the video, it isn’t my job to pass judgement. I’ll probably watch and post my thoughts at some point but for now I’m here to help keep a forum thread on its rails.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Anyone not involved with this report really shouldn't be responding to this at all. Everyone is just cluttering this thread into multiple unnecessary pages at this point.

Which is probably why it should be locked till a Decision is made. This is something Dirty Dan can easily reach out to both parties (and anyone else involved) to discuss and come to a conclusion then.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
It's the fact it happened the second time.

My reason is why did u use the tp in the first place. Even if she didnt or was going to die it doesnt change the fact you used the tp without proper cause.

And what will other  players think as well. If I was new and seen a staff tp a player up to a spot I couldnt I would be furious especially if I get killed by the murderer.

I know I wasn't involved in this issue but this is exactly  the same issue we had yesterday.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I'm going to make one last post because I noticed something from 2 of you in the discord chat;

Please do not continue this vendetta you have against each other. I am speaking to Ginger and Leftjupiter. Learn to forgive and forget, but do not drag y'alls grudge into the public.

This is not a situation that warrants anything more than an informal warning. I understand you two have issues, but either work it out with each other or ignore each other and dont look for opportunities to be petty. Thank you.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I appreciate you bringing this up for me. I'm just doing what I am told to do by Dinkleberg himself.
Lets not follow Dirty Dan's Example.... for the fact that hes been in trouble on TTT and PH for abuse of commands and challenges anyone who comes at him cause he is irl friends with dink. Secondly using commands mid round is unacceptable unless player is stuck and as former co-owner and admin of murder there was never a time that had happened secondly using dink and dirty dan as scape goats you do dumb shit you get in trouble ive noticed that even though im gone there are players complaining about how you staff and you not following the rules so at this point something needs to be done. also this is a big deal cause its not the first time and you are trying to sweep it under the rug, own the stupid shit you do. also other staff should not be using commands on friends mid round for the whole community was told to stop doing that for the reason it was getting out of hand so if it continues it needs to be reported. also dink would not tell people to revenge rdm.