Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginger Teaming
I do have a question though, why are you using relay to tell people that you died (and before you ask it's in the video provided in this thread)? Also looking back in relay you've done this multiple times from what I've seen, you've also told people to shoot others multiple times, been somewhat disrespectful to players, etc. Also is RDM rounds allowed because it seemed like at some point someone was upset that you were allowing RDM rounds? I can provide screenshots of this if needed or you can self search in the murder relay.

I will bring up the discord rules that apply to ALL of the relay channels:
3b) Abuse of the relay channels will result in immediate punishment. The relay channels for each respective server are to be used for communication, both official by staff members and unofficial by Donors. Do not use the relay channels to harass, make fun of, or otherwise disrupt gameplay on servers.
And specifically for the murder relay channel:
#murder_game_relay | Discord to Game Realy for Murder. Do not ghost, give hints, or otherwise disrupt gameplay. Abuse of relay channel will result in immediate punishment and expulsion from relay channel.
Those things I pointed out all seem to break this rule, Im disappointed in myself that I overlooked this, and Im honestly at a loss at what to do about this right now, so this will be something I bring up with Dink.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I will say this is disappointing that you are still acting like you did absolutely nothing wrong. This isn’t even the first instance either. This report may be for teaming and it may be incorrect but other community members still pointed out yet another misuse of commands that you refuse to acknowledge. You’re literally ignorant of the rules of the server you’re staff on, or you may know them but blatantly disregard them. Kind of ridiculous but it’s catching up finally. Own up to your mistakes and learn from them.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-16-2020, 08:08 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: What They Did: Abusing commands

Title says teaming, but the actual report says abusing commands, pls stop saying it's for teaming, it's clearly not
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(03-17-2020, 01:20 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 08:08 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: What They Did: Abusing commands

Title says teaming, but the actual report says abusing commands, pls stop saying it's for teaming, it's clearly not

She had changed it after everyone had said it's more of a abuse then teaming chief.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Considering the fact I’m playing with her right now and heard her say that normally there are no rules on murder says a lot to me, it’s concerning to see a staff member act like this on their server especially.
A server with no rules would be a country that have no law there would be mayhem.

I for one think that we shouldnt give out ranks without going through the Staff Application on the forums.

Reasons we have it is to get insight on our performance and to see what we can work on and to see if we are right for the job.

That's me in this case. If we are gonna stop these types of stuff we need to stop giving out ranks willingly.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Just going to be pretty transparent here with things besides the points already made-

While you say you're just going to do as Dinkleberg and DirtyDan says, all it seems like to the rest of the community is that you're trying to use them for immunity. At this point though, seeing as what's been done and what hasn't been done, you probably do have that immunity (Also speaking from my own experiences with any higher up situations). From looking at your responses here and elsewhere, you probably don't see a problem with this or don't care. The arguments you've made saying that this report was for teaming, making light of the situation, and blatantly just ignoring valid points make it pretty clear that it's one or the other.

Maybe this is pompous of me to say, but that's just not acceptable behavior for any staff no matter what rank they are. Regardless if you don't want to be "uptight" or whatnot, you're not following the rules. You've been here long enough to the point where you should know them. I've said this many times to others before, but you can have fun without abusing commands let alone breaking the rules. 

There's nothing for you to lose by just simply following the rules consistently.
dont mean to but in, but didnt dink just edit the motd to add the rules in. if so staff should be adherring to the rules themselves.
also tpwise (since haha you all know what ive done) teleporting shouldn't take place during the round unless it doesn't affect the match, or if you're just fucking around with a friend whos not involved in the match directly (ex: being chased, chasing) going by what ive heard here.
i might be getting the wrong idea, but from what it sounds like, ginger teleported someone being chased by the killer, or teleported them somewhere difficult for the killer to reach.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
in the video you can see the killer trying to throw the knife up at them and not succeeding its very clear that this interfered with the round
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
As a partial solution to this, Murder needs some actual staff guidlines. It has a command list, but it doesn't show when it is not acceptable to use the commands. I'm not saying its an excuse for what happened, im just saying it should prevent things like this from happening again.