Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(DHN1) aaron74's Moderator app! This is great guys!
Ingame Name:  (DHN1) aaron74

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43374175

Time Played: 660 hours. (12 hours from 4 weeks, Whoop whoop!)

When First Joined: 2014 at some point.  I would have to look up my old enjin account to find out.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Generally I play from about 11 pm - 5 am CST all week long but get on randomly other than that.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test-Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I am on late at night when there at not many other staff members on and definitely no other mods on.  In the past 3-4 nights alone I have had a lot of trolling and RDMing that happens. If I had the moderator abilities I would be able to handle it without karma banning people or spending a round or two off of the game making a ban request.

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy Dinkleburgs TTT and I always have.  In 2014 I joined Dinks TTT as the first TTT I ever played and just loved the community and the server.  I ended up applying for trusted but in 2015 and got that but wanted to support the server so I donated and then bought T-mod shortly after.  I really enjoy goofing around with the community and keeping it troll free!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Absolutely Not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes but I cannot find it on the old website.

How did you find us?: Scrolling through the server list for TTT when I was first looking for a TTT server.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: I am ready to become a moderator and help Dinks night crew have more fun and less RDM and mess like that.  I have been hesitant about applying right now because I felt like I had been away for a little while and people might not like that.  I have asked around and gotten good feedback so I figured why not give it a shot and see how the rest of you shall feel.  I look forward to y'all responses! 
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
Aaron has been exceptionally active since returning from his break. As he is also a Veteran Player & can cover the late shift, I have no doubt in my mind that Aaron will make a fine addition to the Mod Team. As we could always use extra Mods, having ones on the late shift will also be incredibly useful.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 he quickly got back into the swing of things when he first came back, have yet to actually hear complaints of him as of now l.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 the guy is on late and does a really good job
+1 late night staff player which is highly needed. general cool guy who helps out alot. Hes admin material.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1. Gotta be my favourite staff member alongside DoYouLift (sorry everyone else). Knows his stuff, is willing to help out members and staff alike with any questions they may have, and has been real active since returning
+1, favorite late night staff member to play with! When I first met him while playing around 3-4am as a new promoted Trusted, he was the most kind and helpful person there was and gave so much advice. Really glad he was able to come on tonight at 4am to fix the map change because I really thought there was no one else awake.
Played with you a few minutes ago and I can say for certain  that this guy is Mod material for sure. Knows when to have fun and when to lay the law.

And I dont have to say stuff that others have 

Would gladly throw my 1+ into the playing field.

Best of luck
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
actually why is this man not mod yet
the only person that is on late at night other than cardio(and the rare special appearance of some inactive staff)
always consistently on late, very fun to play with and just to interact with in general, knows how to have fun and when to enforce rules
literally my only complaint is the fact that he isn't mod yet, as when he is the only person on late at night and there are things that require elevated permissions, all we can do is wait until the server resets itself or just live with the issue until a blue moon or it goes away.
easiest +1 of my life
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
I'm not really certain who you're but just a little dink for everyone. He has good time on server and forums (^: 
+0
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶