Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Mine + RCXD Removal Your Favorite Two Items!
These two items are just probably the least bought items on TTT, either A. You're a new player and willing to try the RCXD/Spring Mine or B. You're just memeing around. 

1. Spring Mine

The Primary Purpose: Supposed to launch players high in the sky and inflict damage to the player in which fell under your mysterious trap! Pretty spooky right?

Pros:
  • Does what's needed! Provides a spook.......
Cons:
  • Launches player but can be easily countered with Jet Pack
  • Most maps are indoors leading to the use of the Spring Mine being nearly useless at that point
  • Most maps are also bright making it easily detectable
  • Big and black easy to see which correlates to my previous point. 
Additional Comments:
If you've been playing for AT LEAST  24 hours you probably have a Jet Pack at this point...

2. RCXD

The Primary Purpose: Launch a surprise attack towards your enemy and cause a fright! Travel at a decent speed and inflict damage by an explosion! Sounds interesting and fun right? The light also changes every 10 seconds to warn you that it's going to soon self explode..... (Pretty nice)

Pros:
  • Pretty darn interesting if used in a single match... No one really uses this item...
  • Radius is pretty good! With the measurement of a grapple hook it can eliminate someone within a 223 CM radius (Possibly idk what grapple measures)
Cons:
  • Has a drop off damage every time the light changes slight (POSSIBLY not really certain)
  • Cannot climb up stairs
  • Cannot open doors (Issue once again with indoor maps) Also, it can't even open automatic doors... (That sucks)
  • Makes you an open target, you're wielding a slam with open doors since the RCXD can not. Also, it's really loud...
  • Hard to control that damn thing, according to a player he stated, "It's harder to control than a Warthog" and I mean jeez. 
  • Loud as heck.
  • Blows up when you die which correlates to the point of you being wide open.
Additional Comments: Not really... I mean it's just impossible to use without dying within 10 seconds. Even by then you won't be enabled to pull a kill since you cant climb up those darn stairs + cannot open that door.

Shout out:
  • YourMateMurph
  • Coke Can
and some other people
Did you know that transfusion kits exist?
As a D item?
And they are technically KOSable to use?
For being a Blue T?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(03-18-2020, 11:21 AM)Saitama Wrote: Did you know that transfusion kits exist?
As a D item?
And they are technically KOSable to use?
For being a Blue T?

I like the idea of it. Did you know Health stations also exist? Pretty nice. Transfusion kits are essentially useless + will get you killed.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(03-18-2020, 09:31 AM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote: 2. RCXD

The Primary Purpose: Launch a surprise attack towards your enemy and cause a fright! Travel at a decent speed and inflict damage by an explosion! Sounds interesting and fun right? The light also changes every 10 seconds to warn you that it's going to soon self explode..... (Pretty nice)

Pros:
  • Pretty darn interesting if used in a single match... No one really uses this item...
  • Radius is pretty good! With the measurement of a grapple hook it can eliminate someone within a 223 CM radius (Possibly idk what grapple measures)
Cons:
  • Has a drop off damage every time the light changes slight (POSSIBLY not really certain)
  • Cannot climb up stairs
  • Cannot open doors (Issue once again with indoor maps) Also, it can't even open automatic doors... (That sucks)
  • Makes you an open target, you're wielding a slam with open doors since the RCXD can not. Also, it's really loud...
  • Hard to control that damn thing, according to a player he stated, "It's harder to control than a Warthog" and I mean jeez. 
  • Loud as heck.
  • Blows up when you die which correlates to the point of you being wide open.
Additional Comments: Not really... I mean it's just impossible to use without dying within 10 seconds. Even by then you won't be enabled to pull a kill since you cant climb up those darn stairs + cannot open that door.
You forget that it also sometimes spawns upside down and unable to move.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
If it spawns upside down you press space to flip it back up. What.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
If I'm not incorrect there is a way to fix it. It's to press your jump button which will flip it.
+1 on removing the spring mine
+1 on removing the transfusion kit
+0 on removing the rc car since he has some use
(03-18-2020, 12:17 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: +1 on removing the spring mine
+1 on removing the transfusion kit
+0 on removing the rc car since he has some use

Has some use but I believe that sure it can be readjusted it just has many issues with it. I mean look at all the points I made. If changes occur I believe it can possibly stay but as of right now, doesn't seem that useful..
I would love to see some of the unused T weapons replaced with new ones. I know Christian was talking about bringing the Manhacks back by reducing their health. They were easily my favorite T weapon and it would be cool to see them back.
former admin2
I messed with the manhacks a lil bit, as they are a public addon. They could be added back if people wanted them.

As for the RC and Spring, they're gmodstore addons that I would prefer not to pay for. It's possible I could ask Dink to send them over my way to look over them, but no guarantee. I feel like the Spring Mine could possibly be fixed by increasing the jump height + Speed. Idk how easy the RC-XD is to tweak, since the main issue is really the speed and traction.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]