Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Suggestions March - April
Was also gonna add the KillBind rule back into the suggestion if I find the thread somewhere I'll link it back here.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-20-2020, 03:09 AM)[test]☆§4Nemo§0 Wrote: I mean considering that there are fifteen other players at max capacity and if you are to kill all of them without any kill binding/suiciding/shooting you, then you could get 30 points in two rounds if you happen to get murderer twice in a row.

This is very true. That tends to happen a lot. But I don't think it's as easy as people think to change how many get to be murderer. I'm pretty sure there is coding behind this.

(03-20-2020, 03:12 AM)Sender Wrote: Was also gonna add the KillBind rule back into the suggestion if I find the thread somewhere I'll link it back here.

Wait. Why do you have such an issue with this?
(03-20-2020, 03:13 AM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 03:09 AM)[test]☆§4Nemo§0 Wrote: I mean considering that there are fifteen other players at max capacity and if you are to kill all of them without any kill binding/suiciding/shooting you, then you could get 30 points in two rounds if you happen to get murderer twice in a row.

This is very true. That tends to happen a lot. But I don't think it's as easy as people think to change how many get to be murderer. I'm pretty sure there is coding behind this.

(03-20-2020, 03:12 AM)Sender Wrote: Was also gonna add the KillBind rule back into the suggestion if I find the thread somewhere I'll link it back here.

Wait. Why do you have such an issue with this?

It was an issue last year that I thought was gonna be infect due to players killing themselves resulting  in Murderer getting No points.

It doesnt have to be in the rules. But something us staff could look at this year if it becomes something big.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Sucks that it would be added back into the rules.
So for the maps situation we got House with garden removed and Lego land added.
For maps, most if not all maps need CSS. Idk if murder has a !css command but it would be a good idea to have. You'll run out of decent maps to add if you only choose maps that don't use css textures.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Dinkleberg has told me to avoid suggesting maps that require css