Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Past Admins / Co-Owners history Book - Current Admins
First of all, I appreciate this list documenting the past history of the server. Nice move.

I would like to see a section added for the former 1PS TTT Server which was also run by Dink before it merged with the main server. Existed for at least a year - I know that Drew was an admin on it and I believe there were others as well.

I would also like to see the addition of Styles =LR= to the former TTT co-owners list. I doubt anyone remembers him but he was the head honcho back in 2014 when I joined. That lispy fellow and I butted heads from time to time, but we also had fun. Hate to see him left out.
add me to admin list :(
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(09-14-2020, 09:03 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: First of all, I appreciate this list documenting the past history of the server. Nice move.

I would like to see a section added for the former 1PS TTT Server which was also run by Dink before it merged with the main server. Existed for at least a year - I know that Drew was an admin on it and I believe there were others as well.

I would also like to see the addition of Styles =LR= to the former TTT co-owners list. I doubt anyone remembers him but he was the head honcho back in 2014 when I joined. That lispy fellow and I butted heads from time to time, but we also had fun. Hate to see him left out.
My word is my necro
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-14-2020, 09:11 PM)dong Wrote: add me to admin list :(
Don't worry I'm not there either lol
[Image: titan.gif]
(09-15-2020, 12:18 PM)Titan17 Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 09:11 PM)dong Wrote: add me to admin list :(
Don't worry I'm not there either lol
sucks to suck
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Wow, so many staff members that aren't with us anymore. I didn't even know that Dinks had a DarkRP server. What ever happened to that?
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
(03-21-2020, 05:50 PM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 05:44 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: What’s the (2) next to DaKody?

That's his name on forums

was from when that one donor had the same name for some reason thread

but anyway, back to obscurity once again
(09-17-2020, 08:21 PM)[test] pianoman4490 Wrote: Wow, so many staff members that aren't with us anymore.  I didn't even know that Dinks had a DarkRP server.  What ever happened to that?

It fell apart due to some pretty silly reasons, to keep it nice.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'll take the warning level for necroing, but #AddDongToTheList

I deserve it :(
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Added:
Bryanbrr - Current TTT Admin
Battons- Current TTT Admin