Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
social isolation makes us do crazy things
Ingame Name: Agent Barton 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:106088535

Time Played: 299 hours according to Steam

When First Joined: 5th January 2015 but started playing much more regularly since around November 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I try to play every weeknight, approx. 7pm-1am GMT, with frequent late nights.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community?: Due to being in a different time-zone I can be active at different times compared to most staff members. I feel like I have been doing my best to help out on server as a Donor, dealing with mic spam/ghosting/the general nonsense that goes on in the internet, and have been able to remain pretty level-headed during this. I enjoy helping new players and do my best to answer any questions anyone has, and just make sure everyone has some fun. Despite this I do know my limits and am not afraid to ask for help if needed.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love playing on this server. It’s full of great people and is the most fun I’ve ever had on a GMod server. Watching as the staff numbers slowly dwindled the past few months made me super motivated to see where I could help out to make sure it stayed the fun server it was when I found it.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nothing that I’m aware of.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nada.

How did you find us?: When I started to play Prop Hunt again I bounced around a few servers, but they were all either really laggy or took forever to load in. The “Fast Download” title of the server attracted me but it was the players that made me stay and wanna come back again.  

Other: To be honest, I don’t really know if I expect for this application to be successful. I would just love for some honest feedback, see what people think of me and to see the ways I could try to improve as a player to help the server out more. I’m aware I don’t have any ban requests posted at the moment – I do have recording software set up and have been using it frequently – it has just so happened that either nothing has needed reporting or there have been staff on to deal with it at the same time!

I am aware this will be a new learning experience if I am successful in this process, but I’m pretty excited about the prospect and generally curious to see where things could go.

I’ve really loved playing on this server. I have made some great friends (and then some) and spent many nights struggling to play through the tears of laughter. Fingers crossed I’ll be here for a while! And hopefully I did this right?

:D
Yaaaaaaaaas Queen! I have been waiting for this! So helpful and a great person. Will be a good asset to the team! 

Barton is a 10/10  ;)

+1

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I knew you were gonna do it soon XD. Barton, you are super helpful and when I am on, you always follow protocol. Even though you don't talk, you do some good work. You may have no ban requests but that is an easy fix.

+1 from this guy, good luck Barton :D
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
OH MY GOAT!!! 
YES! SO MUCH YES!!!
You have been a great member of the community, and it will be a HUGE HELP to have more people from different areas around the world.
I know you haven't had ban requests posted but you've been a witness/a apart of many that have been posted. 
I think you'll do fantastic as staff.

+1 From me
Honestly i have been waiting for you to apply. You are a great player very friendly, calm, and ready to learn. i believe you are ready for the trusted rank you also do follow a lot of protocol that is essential to becoming staff you have my very big +1. Good Luck
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 Your an amazing player to play with. You always make sure the server is not toxic, helping people like me and the staff, and always making us have fun. Good luck with being a trusted member.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
:D Agent Barton!!!  

I have been on the server with you many times when i am the ONLY staff on and you are extremely helpful.  You know what you are doing and do it!!  I enjoy playing while you are on.  Step out on the ledge and use your mic  :P   

+1 from me my friend, good luck!! 

MommaBlondie
Boggled my mind that you hadn’t already. +1 knowledgeable on rules and doesn’t overstep as donor

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1! You are a great help to the server and although I haven't been on lately I have seen you help out before and call for backup when you needed it from staff. 
Good Luck Agent!
YES BARTON!!! +1 your such a fun player to play with every time on PH You have such an amazing attitude every time you join, I hope you the best of luck <3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott