Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App part 2
+1 Always been great to play with and is obviously very knowledgable
This is a no brainer. A Reasonable Admin back in the day, and one that never really did anything to cause trouble. Has experience, and had a legit reason to leave the last time he was Trusted. He knows the rules, active, and there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't be given this chance again.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 best of luck with your app I cant add anything to this as every thing has been said but once again Good luck
+1 definitely. He has experience, performed well during his past times as staff, and can add to a lot to the staff team once more with his abilities.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1. Great with how he handles situation and can sometimes be a mediator and calm down ape noises. Doesn't break any rules either.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Easy 1+ Experience in staffing and knows the rules inside out. Cant think of anything negative all positive
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 pfft he's already Admin tho?? Just kidding, april fools :D
I don't recall playing with you when you were staff at the time but playing TTT with you now is so fun! I really enjoy joining the discord with you guys and you're a great guy. He's very knowledgeable of the rules (of course, with his previous experience) and simply misses being staff. I don't see why you shouldn't join the team again :)
+1
fairly active, previous experience as admin, doesn't act like a total dickwaffle (most of the time i think) on the server
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 active man doesn't break rules knows rules
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]