cock ban
Ingame Name: cock

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307501336

Who Banned You: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

Reason For Ban: targeting and harassment

Length of Ban: 3 day

Reason for Admins to Unban: this ban is completely unjust. first to address the targeting. on two seperate occasions i had heard someone call a kos on saitama and i followed the kos. both times the kos turned out to be false and i was slayed for rdm, which was ok with me because i did rdm. i wasnt targeting saitama i had just made a mistake. this claim has nothing behind it besides saitamas (false) assumptions. second the harassment claim is also wrong. i said 3 or 4 things to saitama and nothing else. i was not being excessive and i said all of this stuff as a joke. i think saitama should take some time off the internet to calm down and learn how to take a joke. lastly i wanna point out how there were admins(or people with powers) online all throughout this and witnessed it all but didnt warn me for this "harassment". even saitama himself didnt so much as ask me to stop.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): nope 

Other:
Ban Request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...8#pid79308
former admin2
I banned you off the premise that you had been mocking him, along with the cases where you straight up gunned him down at round start.
Clearly saitama didn't appreciate it seeing as how he put up a ban request. Anyways, I'll leave the decision up to other mods and admins as I mainly went off of the evidence shown in the ban request he put out.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
It should be noted that both times you killed me the supposed KOS was called PRE-ROUND, and one of those times you yourself called it.

And no, I didn't ask you to stop, do you ask a baby to stop crying? Because asking a troll to stop trolling follows the same logic.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
I'm not one of those type of guys but dude, it's just a tiny ban for 3 days. You should seriously just relax. Evidence was given obviously and it's all valid.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I'm not one of those type of guys but dude, it's just a tiny ban for 3 days. You should seriously just relax. Evidence was given obviously and it's all valid.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Must've missed this. Looks like a perfectly valid ban. You can wait out the extra day
[Image: b_560x95.png]