Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something New!

I just want to say, good luck kiddo. You have helped out quite a bit behind the scenes and up front as well. 

I can recall many times where you've either messaged myself or notified other staff of things going on in the server. 

You communicate very well with the staff of things you see and ask questions when you don't understand. 

Your time on server looks good (GT HERE) as you've been fairly frequently with missing no more than 1 day consecutively. 

I know you've been a part of many ban requests but haven't done any of your own YET. 

All in all, I think you'll be a good addition to the team. 

It's a +1 from me. The -1 was just to scare you a little. 
Banana, I'm glad you have the courage to make a staff application

I remember the times you asked me if you should make one, I always replied nobody is stopping you but yourself, only you can decide if you want to make the application.

Server wised, you help me countless of times by mention the names of players who are ghosting as well as asking me in admin chat or in voice chat to gag mic spammers which I allowed.

You know when its times that you have to back out of a situation on the server that require staff to intervene as well as knowing when to help and when to enjoy the server without making more trouble for not yourself but also for the staff that are connecting to the server and those who are on the server with you.

I hope in the future you make some ban requests and I hope to see good evidence for me to see if the players are ghosting or that they have the mega shakes.

Good Luck!

Result: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Oh my dear Banana. I know some of what I'll say is a repeat of what others have already said but I'll say them anyway. You have been friendly and helpful to me and a ton of others since the day I first saw you on this server. You have always tried your best during stressful situations and you're not afraid to ask questions or more importantly; to ask for help. You did have some hurdles to get over in the past but you were quick on bettering yourself and the improvement has been amazing.

No question:
+1 for my banana wifey
Been waiting on this for a long time. You are always so helpful when dealing with ghosters/cheaters and trollers and the like. You go above and beyond to help staff out when they ask for it. So this is a +1 from me. Hope to see you out there on the battlefield.
Hi Banana

I think you've been helpful and calm, you also know the rules well. You've helped with ban request evidence and alerting us to people causing trouble on the server. I've never had any issues or problems with you on or off the server. I think you would be a good asset to our team. 

+1

Good luck 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Your staff application has been accepted. Congrats!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army