Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come yet again!
Ingame Name: §bStarling☆ 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:77263062

Time Played: 618 hours

When First Joined: October 14th, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  As of late,I tend to get on between the late afternoon and well past midnight. A good estimate would be between 4pm- 2 AM.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular and Donor

What can you do to help the community?:  I can help the server by providing help to the new players by answering their questions and teaching them of the various rules that Dinklebergs has. By doing so, it ensured that the game remains fair to all those that are playing and allows players to enjoy playing the game.

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy playing on the server as well as the community that has formed on the Dinklebergs PH server. I want help the server by  making sure that the server is well maintained by enforcing the rules where it is needed and by teaching the new players of the rules it has in order to keep the game fair and fun.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  N/A 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):   https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...everything

How did you find us?: I found this server by random with a friend.
Hey Starling, You do a great job on keeping the server calm. You are very fun to play with. You would be an amazing staff so I am going to give this a +1. Good Luck on getting trusted!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
+1 I don't really have much to say, but when there isn't staff on, you helped other donors as much as possible without any problems, I hope you the best of luck <3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Still a +1 from me
Never had a problem with you.
You've also helped me identify cheaters in the past, and notified staff of situations on server.

Good luck on round 2 ^_^
+1 you are very helpful towards the server and people. I think this role suits you well as I can see you have motivation to become staff becuase you’re applying again. I understand things happened in the past but the past is past make the present the best. You have my +1 good luck Star!!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Comparing the last application with this one,

There hasn't been any problems since
and you do help with stopping ghosters and also messaging me players who 
were mic spamming and ghosting when they flee as I got on.

Overall I see no reason or issues.

Results: +1

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
i gotta give a +1 i haven't played with you a lot but when i have you have been helpful and as the others say i believe in them so good luck
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have played while you were on a couple times recently.
You made the game fun by protecting your "BABIES" lol
Also helped keep the server in check so yeah............
+1 from me, good luck Star :)
Oh Starling where to begin....You helped me when i first started playing on this server and ive seen you helping others ever since. Always quick to notice when someone is being sus and you always handle it is a responsible way. You are not scared to ask questions and i think you would do amazing as trusted. BIG ol' +1 from me!
Is it cult rules that we need to leave a good comment?

But seriously - a real fun, responsible player who is eager to keep things happy on server and personally I think has shown a lot of improvement in their time here. Haven't been on with you in a hot minute but has always been a lot of fun to hang with. +1 from me!